Chapter.17

'The blood in my veins wants us to be together,the heart in my chest wants us to be together, the soul in my body wants us to be together but why just why my obsession wants us to be together only on bed ?'
         - Author Moon.

Y/n's POV

I looked at the man as we sat on our seats Ofcource jimin sat beside me..and they both sat infront of me..I just cannot look up at him cause he is staring at me I'm feeling it "you okay ?" Jimin asked concerned in a low voice I smiled assuring him "I'm fine " I said as he smiled patting my head "it will be over soon " he whispered I smiled as we both looked at the man called Min Yoongi gosh why am I getting scared of him..his aura is making me scared..

"So when do you want the marriage to be ?" He asked as jimin smiled "I'll be ready for any date in these upcoming 15 days " he said as I gulped.. "ok today is 16th ,so how about 24th of this month ?" He asked as jimin looked at me I nodded a little "sure then " he replied as I felt that man still smirking while looking at me "is miss.Kim your sister or something? Cause your asking for her permission to fix the date?" He said as I saw jimin's jaw clenching at his remark.. "she is my bestfriend someone really special and close to my heart before doing this big thing I needed her permission or else I wouldn't have taken this decision " he said while looking in my eyes as I smiled "do you have any problem with that mr.min ?" He asked his eyes turning cold while looking at the man who was also having cold face "Ofcource not jimin ,I hope you dont mind me calling you jimin since am older than your wife you are younger " he said as I saw how Areum smiled..the girl what if she gets hurt ? Because of me ? Will I be able to forgive myself ever for hurting a pure soul ?

Author's POV

Hoseok gulped when he saw jennie coming in their shared bedroom now while wearing a sexy lingerie which definitely hugged her body perfectly he gulped this is not why he came home back in the middle of the work damn "babe I have to talk with you about something what are you doing ?" He asked as jennie smirked sitting on his lap while unbuttoning his shirt "you can tell me that later but I need you first ,I bought this only for you daddy " she said and whispered daddy right in his ear licking his earlobe afterwards hoseok smirked forgetting about everything he changed their position as now jennie was on bed and he hovered above her "do not regret it later babygirl now come on open up wide for daddy " he said removing his shirt..

(I really don't know if I should write hoseok and jennie's smut lord )

Jungkook's POV

I looked at taehyung hyung as he was busy in his phone why does he wants to meet "what is it talk fast I have other things to do " I said as he smirked keeping the phone in his pocket "so Y/n and jimin are together now ?" He said as I rolled my eyes "can you just leave her alone ?" I asked as he chuckled "I would have if I didn't loved her " he said as I smirked "well if you indeed loved her you wouldn't have cheated on her in the first place goodbye " I said getting up from my seat and walking out of the restaurant I sighed getting inside my car...."I wonder how much more I have to wait this time also "

Author's POV

Areum hugged Y/n as they bided there goodbye "you and Areum can go for wedding dress shopping day after tomorrow and then we can go for the ring shopping " Yoongi said as jimin just nodded as yes "fine by me " he said as he wanted to say he will bring Y/n but Yoongi is sharp he will catch on.."and thanks for coming here miss.kim I hope you come here again so I can get to know you better " yoongi said smirking as he held his hand out for Y/n to hold..she hesitantly held is shaking it "sure mr.min " she said as yoongi smirked "yoongi you can call me that " he said as Y/n smiled a little "I think we are not that close yet " she says as yoongi held her hand more tightly "then I guess we should work on that " he replied forgetting that there's the couple present..there

"Uhmm oppa " areum said as she saw how uncomfortable Y/n was as he left her hand she immediately went behind jimin "let's go we will see you soon them mr.min " jimin said as yoongi nodded not even once he smiled genuinely jimin thought..as both went towards there car getting inside..

Y/n's POV

I sighed in relief as he drove out from the house but I looked at him confused when he parked the car at the side of the road we just left it's been 5 minutes what happened to him I looked at him confused "what-" before I can anything his lips smashed on mine..as I was surprised.. but kissed him back immediately he pulled back after few minutes "I missed you " he said as i smiled "i was there with you " i replied as he caressed my face "but not as my lover.." he replied as we both smiled sadly "where do you wanna go now baby ?" He asked putting on his seatbelt "home.." I replied as he looked at me "mine or yours ?" He asked as I smiled "I only have one home.." I replied as he smiled "and that is ?"he asked teasingly as I smiled "where you are " i replied..

Okay so I want to ask you guys something are you guys ready for some smut or not ?😁💜❤