Chapter.5

Present

Taehyung watched Y/n as she was baking a cake for him ,his heart beated faster everytime she looked at him ,he felt guilty at some point but he decided to ignore it ,he felt those feelings just by her stare....he is knowing it ,he knows her better then she knows herself but he ignores it,he is gonna be selfish he is indeed selfish for her and he will be till the end...

Y/n's POV

I looked at taehyung as he kept staring at me okay I know he is thinking about something but what ? I sighed "babe go get ready we have to go right?" I asked as I put the cake in the oven "yeah you too get ready Y/n " he said as i smiled washing my hands i kissed him closing my eyes ,as he wrapped his arms around me....I saw someone I shouldn't my eyes opened wide what was that ? Why did I saw his face out of sudden ? I thought as I pulled back "you okay ?" Tae asked as I nodded "yes y-yes oppa will be here any minute if he sees us like this in his kitchen he will first kill me and then you " I said as taehyung laughed remembering what happened last time we were making out in kitchen "yeah your right so I'll come to pick you up at 7 okay ?" He asked pecking my forehead as I smiled "sure babe and remember the cake is your dessert " I said as he smiled nodding one last peck and he went out of the house...my heart started beating faster...why why did I saw him? Now that I realise all those dreams stopped coming......its good right?

Author's POV

The boy stood in front of mirror getting ready for his engagement as his father wanted he is doing it ,he buttoned his sleeves as his brother made him wear the tuxedo's coat "you look handsome jimin" hoseok said as jimin smiled "thanks hyung you look more handsome than me though " he said genuinely before walking away to wear his watch making hoseok sigh even he knows this is not what his little brother wants "can we talk jimin ? Only 10 minutes ?" Hoseok asked as jimin nodded sitting on the big couch as hoseok sat in front of him "you don't want her jimin we both know that " hoseok said as jimin's smile faded as his mind stopped working "you and me we both know what your heart wants why are you ignoring it ?" Hoseok said seriously

Jimin's POV

I gulped hearing what hyung said my heart? Who does it want ? He cannot love anyone no he can't my heart it's a shade of black in which no one wants to be shaded in "hyung you know I don't love I only fuck and it was dad's wish for me to marry jennie " I said looking away "oh really ? Then why do you always make sure she is fine ? Not hurt and always watch her ?" He said as I looked away "I don't do that " I said as he laughed sarcastically "accept It on time jimin if the time passes by it will be bad for you " he said standing up "and yes to clear your doubt close your eyes jimin and your heart and mind will only show you what they want whom they want " he said and gone out as I sighed biting my inner cheek shall I do it ? But what if he is right? I can't call off my engagement everyone is coming...I sighed looking out of the window taking out a cigarette lighting it up "fuck it !!" I groaned closing my eyes ....

Those beautiful eyes ,those kissable pink lips ,those cherry cheeks ,those brown long silky hairs ,that mole her...I only saw her why ? I opened my eyes "Fuck fuck fuck why why why !!!!" I yelled throwing all the things around me "this should not be happening no no no " I groaned.......

Author's POV

All the guests arrived at park's for park jimin and kim Jennie's engagement ,jennie stood bored as Y/n was busy looking around jennie sighed looking around too "I'll be back " she said as Y/n nodded jennie gone away trying to fine some peace

Hoseok sighed looking at the night sky it looked beautiful every guest is here but his heaty ached for his brother "fuck this shit !!!!!!" He yelled but another voice harmonised with his making him look beside him "umm sorry " the girl said she looked familiar with her white dress "jennie ?" He asked as she nodded "what are you doing here ?" He asked as she sighed "didn't you heard just now ?" She said looking at him bored as he chuckled a little looking at the sky view "you don't love jimin don't you ? " he asked as jennie gasped looking at him "what-what how do you know ??" Jennie asked as hoseok smirked "well you are getting engaged and here you are all done and bored not even interested " he said as jennie sighed "is it that obvious?" She asked as hoseok giggled "it is " he said making her look at him as both looked at eachother ending up laughing a little "why ?" He asked kindly as she sighed smiling looking down "park jimin my childhood love,I always saw him as my husband but now that it's happening I realised that my childhood love was only till childhood " she said as hoseok sighed understanding "it's fine people do fall out of love " he said as she looked at me "they do right it's not any crime right ?"she asked as he nodded "no its natural jennie not any crime " he said as she smiled "thanks hoseok well I'll see you later " she said going away....

Jimin sighed as someone knocked on his door "what do you want !!!" He yelled as the door opened displaying his fiancee "mind your tongue " she said as jimin sighed "what happened?" He asked "well I wanted to tell you that I don't love you and I don't wanna spend my life with you so call off this engagement " she said as if it's nothing making jimin burn in anger "are you fucking serious !!!!!" He yelled as she didn't even flinched "yes " she said as he tried to calm himself down "jennie don't fucking joke all the guests are down !!!" He yelled as she looked at him "which word of mine sounded like I'm joking ?"she asked as he lost his patients but even before he can say another someone knocked on the door making him more angry "WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT !!!!" he yelled as the person behind the door flinched gasping a little "i I-I'm sorry " she said as jennie looked at jimin angrily "how dare you yell at my bestfriend!!!!" She yelled back "come in Y/n " she said making jimin gulped did did he just yelled at Y/n "am sorry but jennie your parents are asking for you " Y/n said without looking at jimin as jimin sighed "ok I'll be there and Y/n I'm calling off this engagement " jennie said passing by her side going out making Y/n froze on her spot did she heard it right????????? "What did she said is she fucking mad ???" Y/n said didn't caring that jimin was there making jimin laugh a bit "what you laughing at ???" She asked folding her arms "you cursed " he said as she looked at him so done "so ? " she asked as he nodded as nothing "I never knew you could curse " he said coming closer as she rolled her eyes "oh i can curse and i can kill too fuck off!!!" She yelled a little before going out making jimin smile brightly "cute " he whispered but as if reality kicked in he just remembered his fiancee is about to call of the engagement he ran downstairs.

To be continued......................................