Chapter 9: Fu Xin

On Monday morning, Zong Yuan stepped on the class bell and entered the classroom. He had not yet sat down. He Xiuxiu came over with a cup of milk tea, "Zong Yuan, please drink milk tea."

"Squad leader, we also want to drink"

"Here is also a copy."

He Xiuxiu was holding the milk tea with a shy smile. Zong Yuan threw the bag on the table. He hadn't spoken yet. Fu Xin had already said lowly for him, "He doesn't drink milk tea."

He Xiuxiu's expression stiffened, "Really?"

Zong Yuan glanced at Fu Xin, then turned his head, "Yes."

He Xiuxiu gave the milk tea to Yang Fan in front, "Yang Fan, give it to you."

Yang Fan hey, "Thank you, monitor."

He Xiuxiu looked at Zong Yuan again, "Classmate Zong Yuan, this Saturday is my birthday, can you come to participate"

She added, "The whole class will go as long as there is nothing to do."

Zhang Zhiliang's gaze was staring here, unable to see what it meant, Zong Yuan smiled, and he said, "I will go, and Fu Xin and I will arrive on time."

He returned Zhang Zhiliang's provocative expression very accurately.

He Xiuxiu glanced at Fu Xin, cleverly said, "Fu Xin is coming too, are you sure you are coming, shouldn't you be busy on Saturday?"

She tapped the back of her hand, "I won't use it when I'm busy."

"It's not busy," Fu Xin looked at her, changed her hair style and changed her clothes, her whole body seemed to have changed, "I will go."

He Xiuxiu's eyes were cold, and when she returned to her seat, Zhang Zhiliang asked her, "Will he go?"

He Xiuxiu, "Of course classmate Zongyuan will go, even Fu Xin will go too. Alas, don't be uncomfortable then. Everyone is a classmate, so you don't know that he likes you."

Zhang Zhiliang gave a warm smile, "Of course I don't care."

He turned his head to look at Fu Xin, his eyebrows were delicate, and when he looked from a distance, he could still see his expression softly talking to Zong Yuan. Such Fu Xin was very different from the previous ones, at least many people in the morning When I saw Fu Xin, he was slightly taken aback.

Not knowing what Zong Yuan said, Fu Xin smiled, this smile is relaxed and happy, which has never been seen before, Zhang Zhiliang's expression moved.

Zong Yuan, who faced Fu Xin's relaxed and happy smile, felt a little unwell.

He looked at Fu Xin, who was pulling his school uniform jacket and not letting go, helplessly, "Let go."

Fu Xin remained motionless, "Did you last night?"

"I am not, I don't," Zong Yuan refused to answer, "I don't know anything."

He wants to take out the corners of his clothes, but he can't do it

Zong Yuan glanced at him and sighed, "Can you catch this?"

He was wearing a school uniform. The school uniform pants were equipped with a rope belt. His knuckled fingers slowly untied the rope, and his movements were ambiguous and sultry.

Fu Xin watched his movements without blinking, and his heartbeat gradually became faster.

Zong Yuan untied the rope, handed one end to him, curled up the corners of his mouth, "Come on, grab this."

The elastic rope that came with him wouldn't be too long. Fu Xin ghostly picked up the rope from his hand. This distance made his hand almost reach his crotch.

This Quick Transmigration Experience Is a Bit SweetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara