Chapter 2: Fu Xin

Zongyuan's logic is excellent, but Zongyuan, who is not afraid of the sky and the earth, is afraid of the two things in life, one of which is the mathematics that counts and counts.

He has a clear idea of the formula, and his idea of solving the problem is clear and clear, and even two types of questions will come up. However, he even makes mistakes in children's problems like 100x5-49. Sometimes 0046 doubts whether he has arithmetic problems. , Resulting in him all right at the beginning and all wrong at the end.

Fu Xin copied the sample questions. He looked at Zong Yuan with his hands in his pockets, pursed his mouth, and asked, "Don't you remember?"

Zong Yuan, "Ah."

He withdrew his hand, took out a notebook at will, and wrote the topic perfunctorily, the handwriting was flying and dancing.

This class will only have this topic in Zong Yuan's book until the bell rings.

He Xiuxiu's best friend pulled He Xiuxiu over, "Classmate Zongyuan, my name is Wang Li, this is our monitor. The monitor has something to say to you."

He Xiuxiu's delicate face was blushing, "Classmate Zongyuan, I am the monitor. You can ask me if you don't understand in the future."

Zong Yuan leaned on the chair and smiled at them, making the little girl's cheeks flush with every gesture. "The squad leader is really helpful."

Fu Xin fixed his gaze on the book while writing a long mark on the pen in his hand.

He Xiuxiu smiled embarrassedly.

Zhang Zhiliang walked over behind him. He smiled friendly, with fair skin, not tall, not low, and thin. He really smelled like a young campus male protagonist. "Student Zongyuan, hello, my name is Zhang Zhiliang, from our class Academic Committee, you just said that you are studying well and you can ask me any questions you encounter."

Zong Yuan glanced at him, and the long slender pen circulated obediently between his knuckled fingers, "Thank you, Comrade Academic Committee, for your hard work."

Zhang Zhiliang's smile remained unchanged. He looked in Fu Xin's direction and saw Zong Yuan lying forward, his sight was strictly blocked. He could only see the face of Zong Yuan.

His eyes were cold, invisibly cold.

Fu Xin was blocked by Zong Yuan's sturdy back. He was blocked in Zong Yuan and the corner of the wall. All he saw was the black back of Zong Yuan's head.

Someone took the lead to strike up a conversation, the whole class was ready to move, the girls were still holding back, and the boys were already smiling around Zong Yuan.

Zong Yuan listened with a smile. He folded his hands on his chin, and the watch on his wrist showed a small corner. A boy he knew exclaimed, "Fuck me, I know this watch for 30,000 or 40,000 yuan."

The people around quieted, Yang Fan took a serious look and interrupted, "I saw it in the magazine the day before yesterday. It seems to be this watch. My dad still wants to buy one." Then he didn't buy it because of distress. Say.

Zong Yuan said casually, "A bargain, if your dad wants to buy it, I don't recommend starting this one, I will take it along with it."

Yang Fan smiled awkwardly, "We don't necessarily want to buy this in our family."

Zong Yuan raised his eyebrows and suddenly smiled, "Will I be awkward when I said that? I won't be sacked?"

The atmosphere melted in a second, and the people around laughed.

Fu Xin glanced at him, Zong Yuan seemed to feel something, he tilted his head slightly and blinked mischievously at him.

Fu Xin seemed to see something disgusting, and turned his head away.