Chapter 7: Fu Xin

Zong Yuan, who is not afraid of the sky and the earth, fears two things most in life. One is a mathematical problem with arithmetic, and the other is

Zong Yuan's complexion was stiff, he and Fu Xin kept a distance of at least three meters, his scalp was numb, and his goose bumps were about to stand up, "Stay away from me."

Fu Xin caught the fish in one hand and looked at him blankly, "What's wrong?"

Zong Yuan couldn't maintain his image even with the fish he was holding. It was sticky, slippery, and dense with scales. He hit a joke, "Don't touch this thing." ,threw"

Fu Xin obediently threw the fish into the water. As soon as this crucian carp, about 20 centimeters in size, entered the water, its tail swayed. The gills of the fish trembled. Zong Yuan's legs were stiff in place. He looked at the sky without looking at the front tank. A school of fish swimming around.

Fu Xin frowned, worried, "You are afraid of fish"

Zong Yuan sneered, "How is it possible?"

He said that was the case, and his momentum was full, but his expression showed flaws.

Fu Xin smiled unconsciously. He wiped his hands and was going to La Zongyuan to walk out of this aquatic product stall, but Zongyuan subconsciously hid in it.

The corners of Fu Xin's mouth pressed downward, and the hand that was still in the air slowly retracted, "What's wrong?"

Zong Yuan disliked, "You still have a fishy smell on your hands."

Fu Xin couldn't say whether he was relieved or sighed. He asked the fish seller to borrow water and soap to make sure that there was no smell on his hands before he walked to Zongyuan's side. Zongyuan frowned and let Fu Xin spread his hands flat. , Bend down and smell like scientific data.

The tip of his nose touched Fu Xin's hands, and Fu Xin looked down at him, feeling itchy palms.

Zong Yuan stood upright satisfied and nodded, "Very good."

Fu Xin tugged at the corner of his clothes, "Let's go further."

Zong Yuan waited to get out of the damp area before relaxing. His face was dark and he threatened Fu Xin first, "Don't say anything."

"Well," Fu Xin nodded obediently.

Zong Yuan coughed and became guilty again, "Buy whatever you want, and buy it boldly."

Fu Xin looked at him, "What do you like to eat"

"What I like to eat is what you like to eat," Zong Yuan said, opening his mouth, "After all, we have a clear heart."

Fu Xin's cheeks were slightly red, and he hurriedly said, "You are waiting for me here."

Zong Yuan followed him with his long legs, "Together."

It was already dark at this meeting, and Zong Yuan and Fu Xin rushed to the place where Zong Yuan stopped motorcycles, carrying a bag of ingredients and snacks.

Zong Yuan called for a rental and took two big bags of things to the driver to take them downstairs to the apartment, paying Xin, "I can get them."

"Forget it," Zong Yuan said, "the first time you ride in my car, you want to have no sense of beauty."

Fu Xin silently closed his mouth.

Zong Yuan put the helmet on Fu Xin's head, "wear it."

Fu Xin took off the helmet. The wind is not strong now. It is hard to guarantee that the wind will not be strong for a while. He stubbornly looked at Zong Yuan, "You wear it."