Chapter 10: Fu Xin

Fu Dongqiang got a message after the third day of idleness on the street.

He used to be a clerical job, but the decadence of seven or eight years left him almost forgotten, and the alcohol emptied his body. Even if he was placed there, he still had less than half an hour of physical activity. Will be tired and breathless.

He deeply felt the word "waste" that the person uttered, and even more realized the fact that how Fu Xin raised himself and was dragged down by him for so many years.

And this news was obtained by coincidence.

Pasted on a wall he often passes by, **** No. 1 Senior High School recruits a school accountant. Fu Dongqiang thought vaguely and vaguely that his son, Fu Xin, belonged to this high school, right?

When he was young, he was an accountant.

Fu Dongqiang took a few deep breaths, controlled his nervous trembling hands, and gently tore off the clean sheet of paper.

The interview time was this afternoon. He hurriedly walked back, intending to clean up himself. The pace of walking brought hope.

When eating at noon, besides Fu Xin and Yang Fan, Zong Yuan was with four of them.

Yang Fan looked at Fu Xin several times, wondering, "I'm still not used to it from yesterday to the present."

Fu Xin, ""

Just ignore him, Yang Fan has gotten used to it these days. Not only him, but Fatty has figured it out. Fu Xin is only active when facing Zong Yuan. Although he doesn’t talk, he gets along well, at least they He is also listening carefully when he speaks. It is suitable for being a tree hole. When getting along, he forgot how he had such an impression of dealing with Xin.

I didn't see that he likes Zhang Zhiliang

He has never talked to Zhang Zhiliang, nor has he kept his eyes on Zhang Zhiliang, nor has he seen any shyness that he likes.

The more I get along, the more I feel that Zong Yuan’s words are right. Fu Xin just worships Zhang Zhiliang and learns well, but he is maliciously misinterpreted to like Zhang Zhiliang and feel wronged in vain.

Because of this, several of them are guilty of dealing with Xin, and take care of them as much as possible.

Zong Yuan and the others found a place to sit down. The seat next to Zong Yuan is usually reserved for Fu Xin. Yang Fan and the others tacitly gave up the position. However, Fu Xin, who was carrying the meal, did not sit down. A girl sat first with a smell of fragrance. Come down.

She has a beautiful face and light makeup. She is the same girl who was rejected when she entered the classroom to confess.

The first thing Yang Fan and a few people thought about was not going to the theater, but going to see Fu Xin.

Fu Xin didn't seem to have changed, his expression was calm, he changed direction and sat next to Dongzi.

The girl's tone was pampered, "Zong Yuan, I figured it out clearly, even if you rejected me last time, I won't give up."

What Zongyuan fears most is being entangled. This situation can be as ruthless as it can be. He loves to answer, "Who asked you to sit here?"

The girl is dissatisfied, "Why can't I sit"

She looked at Zong Yuan, the vigorous power of youth and the masculine charm that had just appeared in him perfectly blended together. For boys and girls of the average age, he possessed addictive magic.

Her voice was imperative, "Zongyuan, I am not bad, you"

A bowl of hot soup poured from head to toe.

The soup is only warm and not hot, but the slimy and salty soup sprinkled on the skin, it will make girls want to scream.