Chapter 3: Fu Xin

Zong Yuan knocked him away with one shoulder, Shi Shiran washed his hands and left.

The few people behind him stayed stubbornly in place, looking at the blushing boy in unison.

Zong Yuan was not in a hurry to return to work, so he leaned back on the railing and looked at Fu Xin who was sitting in the last row through the window.

The only part of the noisy class is quiet.

Zong Yuan rubbed his fingers and became addicted to cigarettes. He smacked his mouth, took out a mint candy and stuffed it into his mouth. Fu Xin was writing with his head buried in his head, slightly longer hair covering his eyebrows, Zong Yuan commented, "This hairstyle No, I don’t look handsome."

0046 humbly ask for advice, "what kind of hairstyle is handsome"

"You have a data, what are you going to make fun of," Zong Yuan knocked on the railing and pointed, "Look, Fu Xin's face is a standard beautiful face, with a full forehead, smooth lines, and a round chin. It's thin, and it's thin. After he got a lot of flesh, he showed his whole face again, hey, he is another handsome guy."

Fu Xin didn't know that he was being criticized. He was empty around him. He was sitting alone before the first class today, but he was a little uncomfortable looking at the empty seats next to him.

He pursed his lips, Zhang Zhiliang held the test paper and walked to him, "Fu Xin, yours."

Zhang Zhiliang smiled gently. Fu Xin quickly took the test paper and said in a low voice, "Thank you."

"No thanks," Zhang Zhiliang hadn't left yet, and he looked concerned, "Are you okay today? I think classmate Zong Yuan is not easy to get along with, you should stay away from him, lest you do."

He glanced out of the window inadvertently, and all the remaining words choked in his throat. Zong Yuan looked at him with a smile from outside the window, and Zhang Zhiliang felt that Zong Yuan seemed to have heard him.

He smiled stiffly, Fu Xin fumbled for the pen in his palm, and said, "Zong Yuan, it's good."

He hadn't spoken to Zhang Zhiliang in a long time, and he usually said "Um," "Thank you," "I'm sorry," "". When he raised his head like this, his eyes showed up, and his appearance was beautifully exposed in Zhang Zhiliang's eyes. Fu Xin was serious. Thanks to Zhang Zhiliang's concern, but Zhang Zhiliang felt like a throat.

Only one day later, the disgusting Fu Xin was able to speak for him.

Didn't you say you like me?

Zhang Zhiliang smiled, very gentle, "That's good."

Zong Yuan stepped into the classroom, and the people around him greeted him enthusiastically in twos and threes. After a short cement road, he just got out of the effect of big stars taking to the streets, and walked to Fu Xin and Zhang Zhiliang brilliantly.

He put one hand on the table, half-bended, his young body stretched into a strong arc, "I think the student committee of the academic committee has been standing at my table for a long time, why, something?"

With a high aura and a judgment, Zhang Zhiliang held the test paper tightly, and answered as calmly as possible, "I will issue the test paper."

"Oh," Zong Yuan suddenly realized, "By the way, I stood here and explained the topic."

An inexplicable smell arose between them. The people who were close in twos and threes had already looked over here, Zhang Zhiliang put on a helpless look, "Student Zongyuan, are you unhappy?"

Zong Yuan sneered, and just about to go back, Fu Xin pulled the corner of his clothes. This was the first time Fu Xin took the initiative to touch him. Zong Yuan sat down on his seat with strength, playing the piano with his fingers as if he knocked on the table. "Look at what our academic committee said, you blocked my seat. I have to stand by and chat with you."