Chapter 6: Fu Xin

Zongyuan became more and more popular every day.

The love letter plugs in his drawer couldn't fit, and it could be scattered all over the floor with a light touch. Fu Xin watched him holding a drawer of love letters mercilessly thrown into the trash can.

Fu Xin rubbed his hands and said, "You don't see it"

Zong Yuan rubbed his forehead with a headache, "I don't need to go to class today after reading the letters."

Fu Xin looked at his drawer and there was a missing love letter. He reached in, and under Zong Yuan's gaze, he threw the pink envelope into the trash can, "Don't favor the other."

Zong Yuan's eyes twitched, this idiom can still be used like this

The teacher lectured on the podium, and the history lecture made people sleepy. Zong Yuan stared at Fu Xin, "Fu Xin," he pointed to his hair, "You shouldn't have this hairstyle."

Fu Xin looked at his broken hair, "Then what kind of fit is for me?"

Zong Yuan pushed the stool to the side of Fu Xin, fixed Fu Xin's chin with his left hand, and unceremoniously lifted his slightly longer hair with his right hand, and Fu Xin's entire face was exposed.

Zong Yuan curled a corner of his lips, turned his face left and right in satisfaction, smirked, "Doesn't look bad."

Fu Xin stared at the corner of his mouth, pulled Zong Yuan's wrist with his hand, and whispered, "Listen to class."

Zong Yuan raised his eyebrows. Before he said anything, the teacher clicked his name. The teacher with a wrinkled face and a big beard was dissatisfied, "Why are you here, answer this question."

Zong Yuan stood up lazily, "Teacher, I choose c."

"Fu Xin asked, "This is a fill-in-the-blank question."

Today is Friday, and there is no late self-study. Zong Yuan waited for Fu Xin to pack his things, slowly smoking a cigarette and waiting for him, surrounded by smoke, many people walking around, and there will always be a lot of sight on him.

A girl with light makeup and a beautiful face came in from the front door, "Is classmate Zong Yuan there?"

The person in front pointed back, "There, the last row."

Hearing his name, Zong Yuan looked up and saw a beautiful girl coming here, holding an envelope in her hand, and the fragrance on her body could float ten miles.

Many people who plan to leave put down their schoolbags and prepared to watch the show.

Zong Yuan sat calmly and smoked, watching the girl walk up to him, "Classmate Zong Yuan, I like you, please be my boyfriend."

Fu Xin moved the tip of her nose, and sneezed several times with the smell of her body.

Zong Yuan sighed, "Classmate, you choked me at the same table."

The girl's smiling face stiffened.

Fu Xin carried the packed schoolbag on his back and stood at the back door waiting for him, staring at him unblinkingly.

Zong Yuan casually said, "I don't like you like this."

""The love letter in the girl's hand was stunned on Zong Yuan's face, "How can you know if you don't like it before trying."

"Yeah" Zong Yuan smiled playfully, and nodded in agreement, "What you said makes sense."

Fu Xin squeezed the hand of the schoolbag and looked at Zong Yuan quietly.