Chapter 14: Fu Xin

Fu Xin didn't know whether to move or not, Zong Yuan let go with a dry cough, pretending that nothing happened.

Fu Xin's eyes were full of water, affectionate, and extremely shy. Zong Yuansheng shuddered and had a toothache, "Can you stop this expression?"

Fu Xin wondered, "You don't like it"

Zong Yuan gave a hum from his nose, and Fu Xin sighed with a pity, "Okay."

He was not originally a person with such a personality, but it was said on the Internet that a strong and domineering person usually likes a gentle and small personality, which seems not very right.

Zong Yuan looked at the time, "Let's go."

Fu Xin, "Where to go"

"Preparation in the afternoon," Zong Yuan said meaningfully, "you just want to go to He Xiuxiu's birthday party like this."

Fu Xin had a white shirt and blue jeans that were washed until they were whitish. Although they were clean and fresh, they were inevitably a bit simple. Zong Yuan extended his hand and narrowed the corners of his eyes, showing a bit of high-profile publicity, "Go Come, Fu Xin, brother will take you to blind a dog."

At 2:30 in the afternoon, a lot of people attended He Xiuxiu's birthday party. He Xiuxiu's family situation is pretty good in the local area. Although there are not two or three hundred people she invited, there are still seven or eighty people.

This place is a villa in the suburbs, with sparse crowds and beautiful scenery, which is just right for this kind of young people's gathering.

Zhang Zhiliang arrived very early. He brought a delicate and small gift box and sent it affectionately to He Xiuxiu, "Xiuxiu, happy birthday."

He Xiuxiu took it with a smile, looking in the direction outside the door from time to time, and said perfunctorily, "Thank you, Zhiliang."

Zhang Zhiliang looked around, "Everyone is almost there."

The first floor was filled with desserts and snacks, and the crowd was bustling, but the figure He Xiuxiu was thinking about still did not appear, "Zong Yuan and Fu Xin have not arrived yet."

Zhang Zhiliang frowned and said in a low voice, "There is really no rule." I don't know which upstart came from.

He and his mother stood on the second floor, "We really don't have to go down"

Father He nodded, "We are the elders, even if it is really the clan, it is just a junior. How can the elders welcome the younger generations? Didn’t our daughter say that the clan’s kid is almost interested in her, so we should put it right. Pu, give your daughter a better face, and you can’t let these big doors look down upon them."

He mother looked at the large group of young and energetic young people downstairs and nodded in relief.

Time is getting closer and closer, but the two people still haven't come. Wang Li posted next to He Xiuxiu, "Xiuxiu, Zong Yuan won't be here, right?"

He Xiuxiu bit her lip, feeling no bottom, "No."

Wang Li curled her lips, and suddenly saw two figures appearing outside the door. She cried out in surprise, "Tian, Zongyuan, they are here."

Everyone followed her shout.

Zong Yuan's hair was flying and messy and fixed, and a strand of half-rolled hair was blocking his forehead full of stubbornness. His eyebrows were sharp, his thin lips were slightly hooked, and his black suit was tailored to fit a formal suit. Ye, he is the only one.