Chapter 8: Fu Xin

Zong Yuan's idea is simple.

Become handsome, become confident, break away from Zhang Zhiliang, enter university, and stay away from high school.

Fu Xin looked at himself in the mirror unaccustomed to, with a clear eyebrow, the standard of a high school student's refreshing good-looking.

Zong Yuan nodded in satisfaction, touched Fu Xin's neck, picked up a few uncleaned hair strands from his neck, and Fu Xin shrank subconsciously, "Zong Yuan," he frowned, "I I'm not used to it."

Zong Yuan slapped him mercilessly on the back of the head, and the barber felt distressed for the hair that had spent a lot of money on, "I'm not used to it, I'm not used to being handsome."

It was noon when he got all this hairy. Zong Yuan took Fu Xin to eat, and 0046 suddenly said, "Zong Yuan's father is nearby."

Zong Yuan paused and asked the waiter to take Fu Xin to the box, "You wait for me, I'll buy a pack of cigarettes."

He walked out in a hurry.

Zong Yuanjun's face was stern, he went to buy some equipment nearby, and also brought a bottle of medical alcohol and a bottle of white wine. 0046 was strange, "You are going to give him disinfection after teaching him.

Zong Yuan sneered, "This thing works well, and its effect is not much worse than poison."

The medical alcohol sold in the pharmacy, Zong Yuan bought the 75-strength, and he blended it with white wine skillfully, at a level that made the drinker uncomfortable but absolutely no problem.

0046 led the way, they saw drunk father Fu Xin lying on the ground in an alley, Zong Yuan kicked him in the leg, "Even the rope is saved."

He patted Fu Xin's face without mercy, "Hey, wake up"

Father Fu Xin opened his eyes in a daze, and in the next second he was pouring wine into his mouth, and he went down half the bottle.

The wine smells very strange, Fu Xin's father just wanted to yell at him, and the next second he held his forehead with a headache, vomiting, flustered, and his head was aching. He pinched his throat, but he couldn't vomit anything when he wanted to vomit. His stomach was burning like fire. pain.

Zong Yuan watched coldly, 0046 frightened, "Really, really okay."

Zong Yuan threw the remaining half bottle of wine on the ground, "It's okay, I can't die."

He didn't plan to do anything with Dad Xin either, so he picked up the sack and put it on his head.

Father Fu Xin endured dizziness and stomachache, "Who are you, believe it or not, I call the police"

Zong Yuan held hemp rope in his hand, "You are Fu Dongqiang"

Fu Xin's father was shocked, thinking he came to ask for money, he squatted, "I am not"

He was wearing a sack, he hadn't seen anything just now, he wanted to run, he didn't have any energy, and he was sick.

Zong Yuan sneered, and slowly said, "I don't do business properly and do domestic violence. Heh, the person I don't understand is you. The alcoholic drinker just gave you a good drink, why don't you drink to death?"

Fu Dongqiang breathed a sigh of relief. It's not a debt collector. He is full of confidence and cursing. "It's your ass. What happened to me beating my son? Even if I beat him to death, it's mine. Advise you to let me go quickly, or you will look good"

Zong Yuan ruthlessly sprinkled the remaining half bottle of wine on him. Fu Dongqiang smelled the wine with a terrible headache and a bad feeling arose.