Chapter 5: Fu Xin

Did you win in the end? It was very tragic.

All the students in Class 1 of Senior Three were in a trance. That Zhang Zhiliang, the student in their class, the guy who smiles but always poses a tall posture is so weak?

Can't run, jump, or throw.

Can't let go.

Zong Yuan was boring when he hit it. He finished the game with a three-pointer, "Let's go."

He glanced at Zhang Zhiliang, he was panting in embarrassment, staring angrily at Zong Yuan, his eyes filled with malice and jealousy that were no longer concealed.

Zong Yuan raised a corner of his lips and walked to the side happily. He didn't know how many bottles of water were rushed into his hand by handsome men and beautiful women. He directly put his hands in his trouser pockets and walked on his long legs. When I walked to Fu Xin, he asked naturally, "Fu Xin, where's the water"

Fu Xin stunned, "I didn't buy it"

"Oh," Zong Yuan hooked his shoulders and sighed exaggeratedly. The four people behind him who played basketball with him stood not far away, not knowing whether to come.

Fu Xin handed him the clothes, Zong Yuan put it on his shoulders, Fu Xin turned his head and ran, Zong Yuan quickly grabbed his neckline with his eyesight, and smiled, "Where to go?"

Fu Xin pointed to the canteen, "Buy you water."

Still buying a fart of water, Zong Yuan looked at the group of people around him staring at him decisively, and shook his head decisively, "No, let's go first."

After the physical education class, school ends at noon, and the morning break is two hours, not to mention the physical education class is put half an hour earlier.

The four people of Zongyuan Dynasty signaled that Yang Fan came over first, and the remaining three people looked at each other and followed along.

Zong Yuan put one hand in his pocket, and one hand hooked Fu Xin, half of his body weight was on his body, "You can pick whatever you want."

Zong Yuan is rich.

They knew it clearly, so even though they knew that they might eat with Fu Xin, they were still eager to go, thinking about the places they usually want to go but don't have the money to go.

Zong Yuan looked at his watch, squinted, "Go take a taxi first, and I'll give you five minutes to decide, is that enough"

Several people nodded again and again, and excitedly turned their phones to check the place.

Fu Xin stood up straight to support his half-pressed weight, hesitated, "Then I will go back to the classroom."

Zong Yuan flicked the top of his head, "Go with brother and take you to eat delicious food."

Fu Xin held his head and looked at him, "Why are you brother?"

Zong Yuan smiled implicitly, "Short people are not qualified to question the age of tall people."

Fu Xin obediently followed.

After they were sitting in the box and a group of half-size boys were curious enough, Zong Yuan spoke. He asked the waiter to take the menu and asked Fu Xin, "Is there anything I can't eat"

Fu Xin shook his head.

Yang Fan's hands felt heavy when flipping through the menu. The dishes that looked similar to the outside were at least ten times more expensive than those outside.

After ordering the food in a few minutes, several people introduced each other, these people, Fatty, Wanggou, Dongzi, they directly asked Zong Yuan to call their nicknames, which is easy to remember.