Chapter 4: Fu Xin

At four o'clock in the morning, Fu Xin got up, brushed his teeth and washed his face quickly, and fumbled for a long time in the drawer before he found a shabby five yuan.

He will walk on this road for an hour, not far away, but his part-time work money will be spent immediately, and it takes time to pick up some plastic bottles to earn some money for daily expenses.

The schoolbag is still at Zongyuan's place, but he is not in a hurry, because neither his classmates nor the teacher cares if he does not finish his homework.

Zong Yuan yawned. He followed Fu Xin with two schoolbags on his back. It was still dark, and with a slight coldness, he watched Fu Xin fiddle with the trash can and the bushes with the branches, skillfully The bottle is flattened and packed into a plastic bag, "This is how you make money for Xin"

0046 shook his head, "He goes to work during the winter and summer vacations, usually attends classes all day, and self-study in the morning and evening. Now it should be that the wages are not enough."

"He can spend it on his own, because he is afraid that his unscrupulous father will take his wages."

Zong Yuan hid behind the telephone pole, but didn't know what to say, how can a high school student support himself

Without money, I really want to be hungry.

He put his hands in his pockets, his mouth squeezed into a tight arc, and suddenly he was not in the mood to follow along. He went to the breakfast stall that just passed by to buy food and remember one thing, "He didn't eat breakfast, right?"

When Zong Yuan arrived in the class with a bag of steamed soy milk, a few talented people came sparsely.

Fu Xin hadn't come yet, probably selling plastic bottles. Zong Yuan put the rice in his hands on his table and started to sleep.

As soon as Fu Xin walked into the school gate, he happened to meet He Xiuxiu who got out of the car. He Xiuxiu lied and lied to him! Bare!

She took care of her school uniform, as if she was giving alms, "You'd better stay away from classmate Zongyuan, lest the transfer student is in a more embarrassed situation after knowing your abnormality."

Fu Xin remembered what Zong Yuan said yesterday, tightened his hands, and said lightly, "No."

Being refuted by Fu Xin is undoubtedly a great shame. He Xiuxiu looked at his back with a distorted expression.

Fu Xin entered the classroom and saw Zong Yuan lying on the desk at first glance. He moved lightly, and then saw the bun soy milk and schoolbag on his desk.

He glanced at Zong Yuan subconsciously. Zong Yuan happened to wake up in a daze, looking at him, "Just come"

Fu Xin nodded and pointed to something on the table, "Is it yours?"

Zong Yuan followed and frowned, "Yours, eat it, it's going to be cold."

His hands touched one by one, and he was amused, "Fortunately, it's warm, this bun is amazing."

Fu Xin seemed to have been slammed several times in his heart. His mouth opened and closed, but instead of speaking, he did not refuse, holding the bun in his hand through the plastic bag, and the warm touch was hot all the way to his heart, "Thank you"

Zong Yuan watched him eat, and the smell of steamed buns drifted directly under his nose. He was full just now, and now he feels hungry again. He cheeked, "Fu Xin, give me a bite."

Fu Xin held the bun and handed it to his mouth. A new bun was placed on top of the bun he had bitten through the bag. Zong Yuan grabbed his wrist carelessly, and directly bit into the fragrant meat. On the bun that Fu Xin took a bite, "It's delicious."