Chapter 13: Fu Xin

Fu Xin got up with two big dark circles under his eyes.

He hadn't slept almost all night, tossing and turning, his mind was full of the phrase "The moonlight is nice tonight", and he couldn't lie down early, but he had to wait until Zong Yuan usually picked him up.

After Fu Dongqiang worked at the school, he went to work at eight o’clock. Fu Xin had more than two hours in the morning. The school principal was very easy to talk. After learning about Fu Dongqiang’s situation, he gave him one month without saying anything. Salary, because of the money, Fu Dongqiang is very dedicated to eating.

Fu Xin looked at the food prepared by Fu Dongqiang on the table, and remembered Fu Dongqiang telling him through the door last night, "Son, remember to heat it up tomorrow morning before eating."

He looked at the carefully preserved food on this table with a complicated expression. Fu Dongqiang's performance in the past few days is indeed like a prodigal looking back, but he can't believe it.

Turning to repentance, this incident will really happen to Fu Dongqiang

When Zongyuan saw Fu Xin, he was shocked, "What's wrong with you?"

With two large black circles hung on the young white face, his expression was sleepy and malaise.

I want to know that he didn't sleep well.

Fu Xin couldn't wait to grab his neckline and ask him what he meant last night. In the end, he just pinched his clothes in depression, got into the car, feeling weak, "Okay."

0046 feels that if you need to sleep, it is almost the same as Fu Xin, "Who makes you talk only half way, I hate."

Fu Xin's heart was as itchy as the cat scratched. He wrapped Zong Yuan's waist and his hands were loose. He didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional. Every time it seemed to be bumpy, he just touched the sensitive area.

He himself reacts more sensitively, every time like a dragonfly, he immediately removes it in less than a second.

Zong Yuan's brows were furrowed into mountain valleys, and he pulled his hand upwards, "Hold tight."

Fu Xin's face flushed behind her, but she still wore two dark circles under her eyes, "What did you mean last night?"

Zongyuan was scornful, "Guess it"

Fu Xin said cautiously, "You don't like it"

He held his breath until Zong Yuan's voice sounded, "No."

Fu Xin started to get excited, hiding his shyness, looking at the helmet on the back of Zong Yuan's head with lingering eyes, "You like me"

Zong Yuan, "" He laughed low, his voice blew into Fu Xin's ear along the wind, Fu Xin tightened his hands uncontrollably, "What are you laughing?"

Zong Yuan looked straight ahead, his expression hidden under the helmet was extremely relaxed, "Congratulations, Fu Xin."

Fu Xin's eyes lit up.

"Congratulations on your wrong guess."

"Fu Xin choked for a while, "Then what do you want to say?"

"Moon, brother," Zong Yuan stopped the car abruptly, and Fu Xin habitually planted on him, Zong Yuan turned sideways and held his shoulders.

People come and go at the school gate.

Zong Yuan fixed Fu Xin with one hand, took off the helmet with the other, and the messy hair was flying around. He lowered his head and approached Fu Xin's ear to talk. Fu Xin listened in a daze, feeling Zong Yuan's hair sweeping his cheeks. Itchy, then the pupils shrank sharply, slowly blooming light.