Chapter 11: Fu Xin

Zong Yuan glanced at Fu Dongqiang, curled his lips, and walked to the class with Fu Xin.

Fu Xin suddenly realized that the reaction just now was too agitated, he reluctantly explained "I, I am not like that"

"Isn't it very courageous just now?" Zong Yuan put his hand loosely on his shoulder, squeezing his earlobe half hidden under his temple, "what's wrong now?"

There was a tingling itch in his ears, and Fu Xin hid it subconsciously, "itch."

The crowd in front of him has increased, Zong Yuan put down his hands and put his hands in his trouser pockets, "Your dad just said he came to work at school."

"Fu Xin frowned, "Don't worry about him." He raised Zong Yuan's arm and placed it on his shoulder again. He was very well-behaved. Even the curvature of his eyes was sweet and pleasant. Not tired."

Zong Yuan, "" Okay, you are not tired.

The corners of Fu Xin's mouth curled up, and the mood of just falling into the abyss flew up in an instant. No matter what Fu Dongqiang planned to do, he didn't want to know.

Before class in the afternoon, Zhang Zhiliang came over with a notebook. He didn't seem to see Zong Yuan sitting next to him. He spoke to Fu Xin gently, "Fu Xin, your English is not very good. This is my note. You have a role."

The heavy notebook with a black cover in his hand handed it over with one hand, and Fu Xin was taken aback. He hadn't spoken to Zhang Zhiliang for a long time, and when he thought about it seriously, he didn't seem to think of him for a long time.

Fu Xin glanced at Zong Yuan. This guy stared at the notebook in Zhang Zhiliang's hand with a straight face. Zong Yuan was interested in Fu Xin's decisive refusal, "No need."

Unexpectedly that he would be rejected by Fu Xin, Zhang Zhiliang showed a short stiff expression, and his smile sank, "What are you polite?" He stretched out his hand to take Fu Xin's hand, with a tough attitude and wanted to put the notebook into his hand. , "You're welcome."

Zong Yuan suddenly stretched out his hand to hold Zhang Zhiliang’s wrist, and relentlessly increased his strength to pull his hand back. Zhang Zhiliang’s pained expression was distorted, struggling violently, and "let go"

Zong Yuan let go of his wrist with a cold face, "Go away."

Fu Xin glanced at Zong Yuan and shook Zhang Zhiliang's hand, resisting the urge to clean him.

Zhang Zhiliang's wrist was already swollen, he kicked Zong Yuan's table fiercely, and rushed up angrily and sharply, "Zong Yuan, you **** deceive people too much"

With a stab, Zong Yuan's table was kicked aside.

The noisy class was silent for a few seconds by this shock, and then surrounded silently in twos and threes.

Kicking the table is an extremely insulting thing for men of any age.

Zong Yuan sat on the chair, and he looked at Zhang Zhiliang blankly for a few seconds. The hostile eyes shuddered all those who were swept away. Zhang Zhiliang's heart trembled, but he was angry and jealous. Let his sanity fly into an ashes, a fuse sparked a fire, and the sight of people around him gave him unbridled power, "You **** apologize"

Zong Yuan stood up abruptly, his face was dark and terrifying, and the onlookers conditioned back a few steps, watched Zong Yuan's movements, and took a cold breath.

Zong Yuan dragged the iron chair on the seat with his backhand, and walked towards Zhang Zhiliang step by step. The chair slammed on the ground, making a harsh and scary sound.