Chapter 12: Fu Xin

This incident really didn't make a big deal.

Except for the students in Class 1 of Grade Three, almost no more people talked about or even knew about it.

Including old **** and grade director.

Even after a day, Zhang Zhiliang's nose could almost smell the odor that made him nauseous. The people in the class seemed to keep a distance from him, for fear that too much contact with Zhang Zhiliang would arouse Zong Yuan's disgust.

As for Zong Yuan, the feelings of this class of students are very complicated.

Both worship and fear.

He Xiuxiu's slender eyebrows frowned, hiding his veiled dissatisfaction, "You are not looking for Fu Xin, why did you anger Zong Yuan?"

Zhang Zhiliang caught the scene of Zong Yuan and Fu Xin talking among the crowds who came and went. He gritted his teeth and said, "Zong Yuan is too bullying."

Although he was angry, his voice was low and small, as if he was afraid that Zong Yuan would hear it. He Xiuxiu's eyes flashed with contempt, timid and fearful, not as good as the Zong Yuan in her heart. She had already thought Zhang Zhiliang was good enough. Good enough, but people can't always compare.

She pinned the falling hair behind her ears, "Saturday my birthday party, when Zong Yuan and Fu Xin come, if you have anything you want to say to Fu Xin, let's talk together at that time."

Zhang Zhiliang explained, "I just want to apologize to Fu Xin. I don't like him, and I feel guilty for rejecting him."

He held He Xiuxiu's hand, "Xiuxiu, what you said before"

He Xiuxiu pulled out her hand shyly, "I'll talk about it later."

Fu Xin admitted that he was really writing something seriously, Zong Yuan leaned over and took a look at some messy things. Fu Xin held his breath and stopped nervously.

It wasn't until Zong Yuan turned his eyes away that he was not interested, he was relieved.

The writing is indeed a mess, but there is a lot of information hidden in it.

For example, at the beginning of this page, the first word of each paragraph is composed of, "I touched him fifty-seven times today, six times less than yesterday."

Similar to this "trivial" trivial matter.

The principal came to the classroom to look for Zong Yuan when school was about to end, "Will you go to my place for dinner tonight, your aunt misses you."

Zong Yuan paused, "Okay, uncle, wait an hour after school to arrive at you on time."

The principal wondered, "How fast I will drive if you don't come with me."

Zong Yuan smiled, "My motorcycle is not slow."

The principal is funny, "That will take another hour"

"Need it," Zong Yuan leaned sideways, looking in from the window of Grade 1 in the third grade in the corridor, "I will take him home first."

The principal's mouth opened and closed, but after all he did not speak, and left with a bitter face.

Zong Yuan sent Fu Xin to the intersection at night, "Bye, see you tomorrow."

Before Fu Xin said goodbye, Zong Yuan had already rushed back in the direction of the school. Fu Xin frowned, and many dark thoughts popped up in his heart.

Who is he going to meet

Why don't you tell me

He ran in the direction of the school, hiding in the gloomy area under the corner. The sky was already dark, but now he can't detect his existence.