Steve x fem y/n:🥺🙄i have to let u go🥺🙄

Start from the beginning

"This is ridiculous" (darry)

"Sally needs u to let her go. She'll be okay. i know it's gonna be hard to let her go, but you'll be okay. Sally will be okay.

Steve p.o.v

I looked at y/n then Sally. I looked at her and see Sally old girl, giving me a warm smile and wink at me. She will always be apart of me.

(He's seeing Sally like Disney Pixar cars.)

"Okay.."

I finally let go of her hood and pony gave me a tissue; I cired and blow my nose. But before she left I had 1 more thing I wanna do; for Sally sake. We all got dressed wearing black; as I gave a speech on Sally's behalf.

"Sally was a good car."

"Muhmm.." (everyone)

"She never was a hoein car."

"What?" (Pony, y/n)

"She wasn't a collector item gather dust."

"Oh boy" (Johnny)

"She was my partner in crime, wing man, and her velvet backseat was one of the best place I ever fuck y/n.

"Steve!!" (Y/n)

"Go home Sally. Go home.. yell tell her go home."

"Go home Sally." (Everyone)

"Yes- yall can tow her now."

They used the tow cable to pull her out the driveway; as the began toeing her.. the front of car was pulling away from me; and I had too I can't let go.

"No sally!!"

"Steve let her go" (soda)

"But-"

"Sir can u let go, I'm late for my other jobs. And I'm sorry about ur car." (Tow man)

"Steve.." (y/n)

"Okay"

I let go of the cars hood, and watch as she got towed away to the savage yard. With all the other broken and no good cars, y/n put her hand on my shoulder in support. Then one last time Sally winked at me.

"I love u Sally."

"I love u more, I'll never let u go" (Sally)

With that she was gone. I still felt broken hearted.

"Bye bye."

"You'll be okay." (Pony)

"Thx pony."

"Hey steve." (Two-bit)

"Huh?"

"That's the first I ever been to a funeral for a car."

"Two-bit!!" (Everyone)

"What?!" (Two-bit)

"I'm okay.. she finally be with her boyfriend Doc Hudson."

"Ummm...?" (Pony)

"Just let him have it." (Darry)

"U know when they put Sally in the savage yard they gonna crush her and take all her parts off." (Dally)

I dropped to me knees and cried.

"Sally!!!"

"Dally-" (Johnny)

"What?!" (Dally)

"Just be quiet, just like in the beginning of this story u was so quiet cuz the author forgot about u." (Johnny. Breaking the forth wall I'm sorry 😅😅)

Y/n p.o.v

Now that was over, the funeral for Sally was over; I looked out the window still seeing Steve crying and raining? I looked again seeing the sky was sunset; but johnny and pony hold the water hoses over Steve. I laughed and shake my head. But I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story, and I did get this idea cuz I was bored on my way to school and it just popped on my head. But anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋💋.