Part 22

***
"Or what?" He dares, getting close again when he suddenly gets a hit on his jaw.

"Argh wth?" He holds his jaw as taehyung winces and holds her forhead.

"I saved you from almost dying and this is what you do? Unbelievable! " He says, in an angry voice hinting disbelief.

"Is that what people do after saving others?" She says caressing her throbbing forehead.

"Idiot" He spats and walks away.

Taehyung gasps, "You are the idiot............First acts weird and when i act on my instincts, calls me idiot" She rolls her eyes but follows him.

.
.
.

Throughout the show it was taehyung, who found it hard to not cheer as they were giving a lit performance. Everyone was cheering except for the guy next to her, ofc its jungkook.

He acted annoyed even, but taehyung was too immersed in cheering to care about anything else at that moment.

When, after an hour or two, then show was coming to an end and it was the performers' time put their words, han, the center of the band spoke from the stage.

He went with thanking everyone present there and much more and at last, "And today, our special guest have attended this show too"... Han smiles, " Its none other than my cousin, our popular young CEO Jeon Jungkook and my cousin-in-law, his Fiancee, young heir Kim Tae Hyung, " He hypes as everyone else yell and clap in excitement. Taehyung awkwardly smiles while jungkook gives a little smile, to not appear weird.

"Lets congratulate them for their upcoming life together" Another loud applause along with cheers, "How about a kiss?" Han teases as all of sudden everyone starts chanting 'kiss'.

Upon hearing that Taehyung starts tensing, looking around with wide eyes and nervous smile, everywhere except towards jungkook. When she finally gets curious to know if he's feeling the same, she looks at him, but seeing him smirk, she tenses more, smile completely gone and now feeling anything but okay.

Taehyung felt goosebumps arise as a hand was behind her neck and before she knew, a pair of lips landed on hers. With wide eyes, she stayed still while jungkook closed his eyes. It was a gentle kiss, just lips touching, the prominent goosebumps on her skin were the proof of her confronted ecstatic feelings. It ignited something in her, but... she couldn't pinpoint exactly what? Love? Hate? Anger? Fear? Euphoria? Epiphany? What was it?

She felt the time running again as the warmth behind her neck faded, and jungkook stood straight.

He does anything for show. Seriously, oscar need him. She lets her mouth slightly agape.

.
.
.

After that, no words were shared. Taehyung was amazed as to how he was acting like nothing happened. He might be calm but, it was her first kiss, that she had saved for her love of life but look where she was.

"You act really good" She blurts out as they were walking side by side to the exit.

"Hmm? " Jungkook looks at her with a slightly cocked eyebrows.

"It was my first kiss" She says in a small voice, zoning out.

Jungkook chuckles, "What about it?" He says earning a frown from Taehyung.

"You're-" She gasps, frustrated "Selfish and weird!"

"I was thinking about letting you go this time for ditching but if you keep going with such sharp mouth, i might change my mind" He gives an evil grin, facing her with a cocked brow.