Part 15

***𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

Jungkook is glancing himself in the mirror in his room. More like, lost thinking about something.

"Jungkook! Are you done?" His mom enters the room and jungkook breaks into a small smile, "yeah"

Namhee lovingly but stares jungkook concerned,

"Jungkook, if something's bothering you, then you can tell me. Im your mother, please dont hesitate" Namhee softly says caressing his cheeks.

Jungkook just smiles, "Its nothing mom, we should go now" He leaves. Namhee clearly knows what he is thinking but she choose to be oblivious. Good thing jungkook isnt in love with Taehyung or these will hurt him, and she knows.

.
.
.

𝐊𝐈𝐌'𝐒 MANSION

People are gathered to witness a special moment today. Engagement of youngest kim and youngest jeon. Untill now, Jeon's have succeed to suppress the rumours but some people know. 1 out of 50. But the majority of people gathered there are just present to witness the engagement and not to laugh at the start of breakdown of KIM family. About the rest, .....

.
.
(a/n:i know nothing about these stuffs T.T)
.
.
.
Soon enough, jungkook and his family arrive at the Kim's all ready. As soon as they do, they're greeted by Chaeyoung and taehyun.Followed by a announcement on the stage about the official start of the ceremony as taehyung comes down with Chaeyoung by her side.

Soon enough, Jungkook and Taehyung are standing on the stage. And according to ritual, step-by-step they exchange rings.

Loud applause is heard with 'congratulations' and cheers. As the rest of the night went by drinking and eating.

.
.
.
As the croud started decreasing, it was almost midnight.

"We would like her to be at our place tomorrow. She should do these often so it will be easier to get to know eachother. " Namhee smiles.

"I was thinking about that too. Its a good idea, i will tell her. " Chaeyoung smiles back.

"We are blessed to know that he is our future son-in-law. I trust you Namhee. " It was unintentional and namhee smiles in her head, evilly.

"Your daughter is no less treasure to us. " They hug. "We should go now, the night has passed really fast" Namhee smiles "We would love to see you tomorrow" She caresses taehyung's cheeks.

Jungkook was also bidding goodbye to Mr. kim with his dad and Namjoon.

They all gather at the entrance of kim mansion and finally take their leave.

"That was a indirect command" Taehyung says out of the blue.

"Hmm? " Chaeyoung looks at taehyung.

"Namhee aunt commanded me to come to her house tomorrow" Taehyung giggled but stopped as she received a playful glare from chaeyoung, "You should call her mom. And i dont remember teaching you to be disrespectful."

"I just wanted to make you laugh" Taehyung pouts. And can hear Taehyun chuckling.

"That's such a lame excuse." Chaeyoung chuckles " Dont be like that again okay? Act mature" Chaeyoung smiles and they all get inside.

"Dad is talking very less today" Taehyung looks at taehyun.

"Aw dad, are you crying" Taehyung teases but taehyun actually sheds tears but he is smiling.

"Dad.. " Taehyung gets a bit serious and hugs him.

"Im just happy. I dont know why" Taehyun chuckles. He might or might haven't lied about feeling happy. He just has a strange feeling and thats all. He will keep this to himself.
.
.

A bright light appears in taehyung's room. The light was too bright that it caused taehyung to scrunch her face in her sleep but soon she woke up due to the disturbance.

Taehyung sat on her bed and adjusted her eyes just to see someone infront of the bed.

"You dont deserve it" A woman in all-white robe and long hairs, looking absolutely pretty and holding a knief says, smiling that is anything but loving.

Taehyung wakes up abruptly, panting. She feels like she ran a marathon. She looks around to check if she actually escaped, and it didn't took long for her to realize that was just a dream. A scary dream. Nightmare. That must be because she is just stressing a lot about everything happpening recently without telling anyone. She wouldn't like ranting about how she doesn't like these all, since she handled her consciousness, this marriage is the only thing her parents have asked, how could she deny?

Taehyung drinks a glass of water and goes back to sleep. And in that process, she didn't succeed to catch the glimpse of the same lady above her, flying while smiling at her. A smile, that is anything but genuine.

*******

A filler...