𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

Author's POV

The sun's starting to shine with the melodious voice of birds chirping. Reminding everyone to live, live and work, to complete their purpose.

There's a pretty pretty curtain hanging, that didnt cover the window. Sun's beauty rays coming from that space beatifully hitting and helping to make a beautiful lady's beauty shine, shine bright, just like the sun. A sleeping beauty. She woke up right after the rays hit her face, reminding her the purpose of her life.

Taehyung's POV

Ahh its morning already. I checked my phone and ita 7 am rn. My eyes refuse to open but i don't want to sleep, im not in the mood to be lazy. Uhhh i have a interview today and i know i dont want to disappoint my mom dad. But guess what? Interview is like around 10 am so i have 3 whole damn hours.

I got up and went to freshen up and completed my morning routine. I don't really care about being THE PRETTY ONE i just want to be comfy ya know. As i completed my morning routine i went downstairs and as expected mom is helping the maids as she loves cooking. I guess dad is still sleeping but hey he loves his work. He must be tired.

Author's POV

A beautiful lady around her late 30s is seen to be cooking something while maids are seen lil hesitant to let her cook but heck, they know her very well, she will do chores anyhow.

"Good morning my sweet sweet mom" tae said while back hugging her mother.

"Good morning sweetie, you're late today." Mrs. Kim said gently grabbing tae's arm then facing eachother with a smile, and face that clearly shows love, love and nothing else.

"Ahh...." tae sighed in frustration "you know i had to work on that data sheet that jin hyung told me to, that was soo difficult, he only gave me one day so i had to sacrifice my sleep and work on it" tae whined while pouting.

Mrs.kim chuckled. "Ahh baby, i told you to sleep nah, i went to your and told you to sleep, it was like 1 am... when did you even sleep?"

"Idk, but ig at 2 or 3" tae sighed.

"Baby" Mrs.Kim looked worried, she cupped her face with her two palms. "Please dont overwork yourself, i know work is important, and for people like us, like you. But take care bubba"

"Hehe dont worry mumma, i will be all fit and fine untill you are with me" tae brightly smiled then pecked Mrs.Kim's cheek.

"love you" tae said.

"love you too.."

"ohh hoo lovey dovey people... why so early hmm?" Mr.kim said heading towards the dining table where maids were serving.

"Ahh.. i overworked and mom was telling me to take rest papa" tae said also heading towards the dining table.

"But why are you overworking, we really should be worried. Yesterday i saw you were awake till 2 in the morning." Mr.Kim said with concerned eye but love filled smile.

"Ah papa, it was just yesterday thing. The deadline was today so i had to finish that anyhow. Anyways, why are you wearing your office fit this early?" Tae said munching her food.

"I have a special meeting today. Umm around 8. I have to check the things my assistant prepared thats why i have to go early" Mr.Kim said while eating his breakfast.

"And you know today? Dont disappoint us and pass the interviw okay or no strawberry items for a month" Mr.Kim playfully said.

"Ahhhh.... nono... i wont disappoint you" tae pouted then smiled as Mr and Mrs kim started chuckling.