Part 12

***************

Jungkook wakes up an hour and half later due to the sound of knocking on the door.

He slowly opens his eyes, wonders how long he slept, well he likes to spend time here, alone, a lot, so he doesn't even cares about time but after being here, today, he didn't feel as content and happy, like he used to feel, in the past. Something inside him feels a weight, okay.. he choose to ignore that.

He fixes his a bit messy hair and his clothes then opens the door,

"Ah, finally, i didn't wanted to ruin your sleep but you haven't ate anything since you've arrived, you must be feeling hungry, come on! Food is ready and everyone's waiting! " Says her aunt, mina, who seems like she have been waiting in this cold since a long time. Oh did i tell you? Its November!

Jungkook smiles, "Oh sorry for making you wait, i dont know how i fell asleep, Thank you for waking me up".

Mina smiles hesitantly, " Son, everything is fine right?" She then smiles more "Dont worry about whatever song has said, He either speaks bullshit or nothing at all" She smiles but, jungkook knows its totally fake yet he chooses to not care, "I was not thinking about that, dont worry" He smiles, fake. Thats fake too.

.
.
.
.

[a/n: Please stay calm 🥲Dont get angry at me :) ]

.
.
.
.
(friday)

"Good morning tae! Wake up now" Mrs kim says, softly earning a soft groan from tae.

"5 minutes!" Tae turns around to backface her mom at the nightstand.

"Breakfast is ready, come fast okay?" Mrs. kim smiles then leaves.

After a good 30 minute's nap, tae wakes up, groaning and whining. She stares the wall in front of her, aimlessly untill she recalls yesterday's event.

ENGAGEMENT IS 2 DAYS LATER NOW. She sighs.

My life! Huh. She smiles at the bitter turning of her life.

She shrugs then goes to bathroom, finishes her morning routinue then goes downstairs to be greeted by her mom.

"Good morning, honey" She smiles, oh so softly, earning a bear hug from tae, who smiles at how perfect her mom is.

"Good morning" tae pecks her earning a chuckle from Mrs.Kim.

Mrs. kim motions her to sit in dining table and tae follows, "Where's dad? Work? "

Mrs kim, goes then returns from kitchen with pancakes and strawberry milkshake.

"Yeah, he asked you to call him if you have anything to tell him, we dont have much work in the office so im staying home" Mrs. kim smiles as she watchea her daughter enjoying, breakfast made by her.

As tae finishes her breakfast and gies to washes dish, a maid hesitate to let her so so, but she ends up not obeying her.

"Mom! Im going to jimin's today, its been so long since i've met him" Tae says as she jerks her hands to dry her wet hands.

"They, dad will take you to shopping tomorrow"

"Shopping? " Tae frowns.

"for monday" Mrs. kim smiles, faintly.

Tae stills, trying to remember, and she gets it as she bitterly smiles, "okay"

What else?

.

"That-that's so bad of them! How could they do that?" Says a shocked and disappointed jimin.

"I can do nothing about it. I cant" Tae sighs for the nth time today.