Part 21

***
Rest of the day went well, except for the curiosity that arose in tae when jungkook not-so-nicely asked her to leave and of course its because hannah was there. Since, he's just an uninteresting rude man of boss, she let it slide... again.

-------𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

"Its not like that mom! We've been close friends since a long time. His shows were held whenever we were busy... so we had to refuse. If we refuse it again, he'll shower us with lavas for sure" Jimin explains, munching on cookies that mrs. kim made as she, Jimin and tae were in the living room discussing about the matter when she found out tae was stressing.

Mrs. kim sighs, "And this little girl here was stressing like she was the only soldier to fight a world war" she and jimin giggle as taehyung pouts.

"But for real, i don't want to miss the show" Taehyung genuinely says.

Jimin ponders for a while, "You can call in sick then"

Taehyung frowns, "What if he finds out i lied?" Taehyung asks, earning an eye roll from him, "He definitely won't come to your house looking for you, now will he? He's a busy man!" He assures.

He won't?

"Makes sense" Mrs. kim replies, supporting jimin.

"But han had invited him too, what if he too attends?" taehyung stays doubtful.

Mrs. kim chuckles, "Oh my baby, just stop stressing. It will ne okay, having fun wont hurt, everyone knows how hard working you are. Even if you get caught, I'll help you through it. Dont you trust your dear eomma? " She cups taehyung cheeks while jimin coos.

"Why aren't you MY mom? Im so jealous!" He whines and looks at tae, "Tae, even after her words, if you want to stay doubtful, dont come and consider our friendship over" He crosses his arm putting up an angry facade.

Taehyung huffs, "Fine.So should i call him?"

"Now? Why?" Jimin frowns.

"To tell him im sick?" She asks unsure as mrs. kim laughs "Jimin, i cant-" and walks away earning a questioning look from tae while jimin facepalms himself.

"Why are you so dumb?" He groans, "Just email a letter tomorrow okay? Dont think about it that much"

-------𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

"Done.Now lets go" Jimin says as he presses the 'send' button on the laptop and closes it.

Taehyung sighs. "Now go and dress up!" Jimin urges.

After shuffling through taehyung's whole closet, jimin finally hands her a decent fit.

"Better" He hands it to her and pushes her inside the bathroom as he waits for her. Moments later, taehyung comes out wearing

 Moments later, taehyung comes out wearing