𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏

****************************************
He has decided to stay in his family house now to meet someone.His saviour!

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘**(friday)

As expected, jungkook and tae have days off. Ofcourse they will do, they have to process whatever is happening.

As tae is to take leave, hannah becones the substitute. She will be the main PA for the time being while, Namjoon will do jungkook's work. Sure, jungkook doesnt like not doing his work but his family succesfully had convinced him to do so.

6 AM

Jungkook and his mom dad went to their family house. Where his uncle and aunt live. They have so many memories there, his grandfather and even great grandfather had lived here so everyone values the house. So his uncle and aunt decided to stay they and take care of the house as due to sone reason jeon family had to move fron there. But they do ocassionally visit the house.

"Good morning mina" Mrs jeon smiles towards a bowing female, as they are standing at the gate.

"Good morning namhee, good morning junghyun! " She bows again "and a warm Welcome! Please come inside"

Mr and mrs jeon smile then get inside, mina was about to go too but someone comes tonher vision, oh its jungkook!

"Oh my dear son! How are you? " Mina hugs him and jungkook hugs her back, smiling.

"Im all good aunt, what about you? " They pull away from the hug.

"Im perfectly fine, its good to see you again, namhee had told me you were so busy the previous time they came. Dont stress yourself that much! Its been a month since you came! "

"I just enjoy working. I visited after mom dad had come, you weren't at home, i had tokd uncle to say my hi to but guess he didnt? " Jungkook chuckles.

"Dont mind him, he's too stupid" They both chuckles "Lets go now, its too cold to stand here" Then walk inside.

𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄**

"im so happy to hear this, finally someone had succeed to melt stone heart of this handsome dork" Mina finishes with a chuckle. They all chuckle while jungkook just smiles, a fake one. He lives to see his family happy, they all care for him a lot.

"I really have a hope that this marriage will change him..in a good way! " Mrs jeon says smiling.

"But, it is an arranged marriage right?" Song, jungkook's uncle speaks. "This is bad, you are literally planning to kill an innocent girl." Everyone's face's color fades as they stare song.

Mina, smacks him. "Stop talking nonsense! " She tries to fake a laugh. But that ends up being awkward.

"Its not nonsense, you must tell her and her family about the curse. How could you just plan to sacrifice her life? " Song keeps speaking, face showing hurt and confusion.

Jungkook stares at song with an unreadable expression. Mina hurriedly stands up as she bows in apology and drags song with her as he keeps protesting.

Jungkook abruptly stands up, and turns around "Dont disturb me untill i return on my own" He coldly says then walks out to the garden then to the house there. Jeon's family house is really big, like a royal palace.

He walks inside the house-like-room then locks the door. He then walks to a table,picks up a lighter nearby then lights up the candle placed on two sides of a book.And a traditional cloth, that has some word written on it.

He then gets on his knees and looks down on his hands placed on his knees.

"Its not true right?" Jungkook says, calmly.

A bright white light appears infront of hin, but he doesn't bother to look, he knows who it is. The light keeps getting bigger and finally the light is still.

"My parents dont believe on this. They says its all just rumours. They are just rumours, right? " He finally looks up to see a woman in all white cloth, she is glowing in white, just like a ghost.

The ghost smiles, "Are you convincing yourself to think of it as rumour only?"

"Its the truth, i am not cruel enough to sacrifice someone's life just like this" He sounds soft.

"Why do you think your parent suddenly choosed someone for you to marry? "

"Because, they dont believe in these all. Neither me. I dont believe in those. You have always been there for me, when i was in danger. You've always saved me. You should guide me in this case too."

"Be precise."

Jungkook sighs,tired, "Please tell me its just rumours, that nothing will happen to her. Those rumours, since dad has announced this in front of all those people, our family will be in tough situation if i just deny to marry her now. Those rumours will be said to be true. Im sure dad has plans or reason behind this all but this is going to be harmful for us and our company."

"I dont want his 30 years of work to go in vain... just because of this. I want to see him happy.. " he lets out a shaky breathe.

"Just do what you are doing. " Ghost keeps smiling.

"Tell me those are not true" jungkook says with pleading eyes.

"I cant. If you want this rumour to disappear you have to go along with everything happening now. Just know that i wont ever let you be hurt or harmed" The ghost smiles and disappears.

Jungkook closes his eyes and sighs. He bows, making his forehead touch the mattress, he eventually falls asleep there.

And outside the room's door there stands his aunt mina, who succeed to hear jungkook, jungkook only. Everyone knows jungkook comes here when he is sad or angry or frustrated. And that he talks to someone, that other cant hear or see, only jungkook can.

"Look what you've done! He must be sad" Mina whisper-shouts while smacking song's arms.

"I'll make sure to not disclose this again, and stop hitting me, it hurts" song replies with annoyed face.

"We better leave before he knows" They then walk away, sneakily, making sure to not make any noise.

****************************************

🥳❤️‍🩹𝙼𝙴𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂🍀❄️☃️🎅
*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥