𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗

****************************************

He leans closer, their faces inches apart....

and then..

"..Do you understand? " Jungkook finishes.

"Huh? "

What was that?? Fuck did i loose my brain finally? since when did i start imagining him like this? No.

" i said there will be special guest and YOU are in charge of their wellbeing. As long as they're at the party" Jungkook says, eyes showing pure anger and frustration.

"Ah... yeah?! Okay. Sir."  She says as jungkook heads out of the room.

"it was nothing, lets just forget it" Tae tries to convince herself, then she finally goes out.

They both drove to the junction place on their individual cars.

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍***

7:21 PM

"Welcome, Mr. jeon! Everyone is waiting for you! " A man, probably an employee bows his head to jeon.

"Hm" He heads towards the stage.

Tae finally enters, and as soon as she does

"you look gorgeous today" Seojoon compliments.

He popped out of nowhere

"Oh thanks, you look good too" Tae politely smiles.

"Thanks to you too, lets have a drink? " Seojoon smiles.

"Yeah, okay" As they both head towards the drinking section and grab drinks they both hear,

"Ladies and gentlemen,

A warm welcome to all of you as we gather here tonight for a celebration that goes beyond the achievements of our business—it's a celebration of the incredible individuals who make it all possible. Tonight's gathering is a testament to the hard work, dedication, and collaborative spirit that defines our team. As we share this evening of camaraderie and joy, let's take a moment to appreciate the journey we've undertaken together. Your commitment and passion have been the driving force behind our success. So, here's to each and every one of you, to the milestones we've reached, and to the exciting endeavors that lie ahead. Thank you for being an integral part of our thriving business family. Let the festivities begin! Cheers!" It was namjoon.

All of the people there cheered and started continuing what they were doing.

After almost almost half an hour later, people are getting ready for the dinner (a/n: whatever 😭)

Taehyung who is making sure everyone is enjoying the junction, is, approached by minju, one of her co worker at the office.

"Tae! Dinner time, boss's calling you. Lets go" minju smiles.

"Okay, lets go" Then they both head towards  a particular table, with jungkook, his parents, and tae's parents and namjoon.

whats going on?

"Mom dad! When did you both arrive?" Tae hugs her parents whike smiling.

"Ah just 10 or 15 minutes ago, we saw you were busy so we didnt call you, you were going to meet us at the dinner anyways" Its tae's dad.

"Still.. " Tae smiles then turns to kook's parents.

"Greeting, mr and mrs jeon" She bows.

"My blessing! " Mr and Mrs jeon smiles.