𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟔

----------------------------------------------------------------

" *clears throat* "

Tae just froze on her place.

I cant move?!

"I thought you said you werent hungry" he raising an brow.

"why does it matter?"

Kook lets out a frustrated chuckle while tae rolls her eyes.

"You are really forgetting the contract thing, i dont like it... maybe you want some punishment??" he makes a thinking face.

"I am n-"

"Go and eat" Before tae could say anything, kook stormes out to the elevator. She watched his disappearing figure.

"Hey tahyeongahhh" a smoothie voice...mmmhh

"Ah hey seojoon" tae smiles, genuinely.

"Come! lets eat!"

"hmm"

"i've ordered the food okay.. it will arrive in some minutes" seojoon smiles.

(a/n: idk what happens in a org cafeteria ; fetus writer afterall)

"Btw how was your day." he continues.

"ahh.. i can say less.. as always just much tiring.." she lets out a lazy sigh.

"Jungkook really loves to make other's time hard huh?... only insidees know though.. others take him as a god"

They both chuckle.

"at least you know this side of him too... he is too aggressive to bear... angrybird"

Seojoin chuckles.

"But.. how long have you known him from?.. you seem to know much better than me."

"ah.. i met him like a week before you joined. We are businesspersons so its hard to manage time.. i had heard about him cause we are relatives...idk how though. I think i met him while i was 6 or 7 obviously at the time when we are free from everything, i remember he was so sweet and caring but bratty too"

Seojoon lighy chuckles.

"What can we even expect... i really want to see him atleast respect others" she says making a face as she remembers her brat boss.

"You think a lot, he is not that rude.. he respects others.. he said if he starts acting respectful and sweet towards his employee then they will take him from granted.. and he doesnt want to risk his company or its profit.. not to mention almost every employee wants his attention... some sort of sluts"

"You're open about it.. i didnt know you could think about these words" tae chuckles.

"heyy its normal.. im 27, a very grown adult" he whines.

"in what world does a very very grown adult of age 27 whines like a very very little baby" she teases.

"your baby" he mumbles with a huge smile.

"huh?"

"But i look cute right? i know im so handsome" he caresses his own cheeks making tae laugh.

𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬.

"lets eat!"

"yeah, i feel like i starved for years" she digs onto her food.

"are you on a diet? why are you starving?" he furrows his brows.

"i said i feel like i did so but nope. its just i work more than i should, not because i want to though. and i love food from every aspect.." she says while munching her food, making her cheeks full of food, like a baby.