𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Its just explanation of the characters. You can skip to the next chapter if you want.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Taehyung, is the one and only child of Mr.Kim TaeHyun and Mrs. Kim ChaeYeong.

Taehyun and chaeyeong did love marriage with their parents consent so yes, their bond is very very strong. And at the time of delivery (tae's birth) chae faced some life threatening problem due to which she cant give birth to another child.
Tae almost died during birth but her parent's love and praying saved her life.

Thats it, the love care and understanding between the kim family is very strong. Tae being their only kid gets all the love and attention so tae tries her best not to disappoint them and obey them as she knows they always choose right for her.

Taehyun loves his work very much, he is the CEO of TC CORPORATION. But he wants to see taehyung being successful before he dies so he wants tae to take over him. And due to tae loving her parents so much, she agreed to do so.

And jungkook? jungkook aint heartless or ruthless but surely cold and rude. He loves working and spending his free time alone. He knows he got the best family, a understanding and caring brother and a loving and supporting family. He knows his duty so he works hard to make his family proud of him and yes he respects them loves them and obeys them.

Namjoon is very understanding person. He puts his family and brothers first, always. Due to his high iq he is very very smart. He loves reading books and thats a plus to his knowledge. We can take him as a detective. So jungkook is the CEO and nam is the
COO of JEON ORGANIZATION.

Here, hobi and jimin are siblings. Jimin loves medical field and is a doctor so hobi choosed to be the CEO of PARK INDUSTRIES. Due to hobi and min being tae's neighbour, tae hobi and min are very good friends as they usually hang out together and usually share like each and everything. Hobi's bsf is yoongi and jimin's bsf is tae.

Due to yoongi being workaholic he is the CEO of MIN CORPORATION even though he is the youngest child of his family as jin, yoongi's older brother mastered computer field(like hacking, software developer, software engineering etc.)

✪Ranking(highest to lowest in popilarity and income)

-JEON CORPORATION
-MIN CORPORATION
-PARK INDUSTRIES/TC corporation

Dont be stupid. Here tae is a girl so she is obviously shorter than most of the males kay.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪