𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐

--------------------------------------------------------------

"w-what?"

Kook picked a paper the handed it to tae who glared at him.

"Whats this?"

"A contract" he said with blank expression.

"I got accepted?"

Tae's POV

This bitch doesnt even bother to reply.

I check the paper that he handed and..
The fuck?

I couldnt process what's going on so i looked at him. Blank expression. Is he a stone? why is he like that. Too boring but yeah im not scared but uhh he looks like a creep.Idk how.

"Its a contract."...." You cant leave this company till 1 year and some others rules to be followed"

"Huh?"

"You passed. You will be my PA now"... " Now check  and sign it"

"What if i dont sign this?"

He leaned closer. Ahhhh his demon like eye and intense stare... its hot.... ah  i mean scaryy.

"You'll loose the job"... " this contract isnt given just to anyone"

"am i special?" fuckkk.... wtf did i mean by that. I mentally slapped myself.

He darkly chuckled. Goshhh its sending chills down my spine.

"I havent forgotten the morning incident, and the audacity of yours to question my orders."

Fuckkk his voice.... deep huskyyy....

I again checked the 'contract'.

Rules to be followed:

1 . Cant leave the job untill 1 year.
2. Cant question any of the boss's order.
3. Cant take a leave without a valid reason.
4. Should bring morning coffee everyday for boss.
5. Work and work only.
6. Cant bring private vehicles.
7. Cant eat in the building without boss's consent.

"Why cant i leave company till 1 year? Why are these rules so cruel? Its like im going to work as a slave of your, which i prolly wont" i said in pire disgust.

"Hmm.. this freakin attitude of yours" he said with his face and voice full of anger. But not even in a second, he is calm?! ... "Sign it or you'll loose the job and also have to pay  for the damage of my car" he said looking away... calmly.

Heck, im rich enough to by 100+ cars like his. But... No, i cant loose this job, its my only chance to grow. Its not like im scared... whatever...

"Okay, i will sign it" i couldnt gather other thoughts. Then i signed the contract... i can feel his stare... idk what the heck those eyes hold.

I handed the paper to him... ughh that smirk..it looks hot on him.... uhhh... yeah.. but its like so creepy....

"Attend your job from tomorrow. You can go and remember...you're tied to me." obviously i didnt waste my time and got out. Such a disgusting day... this jeon shit is surely such a  creep, how do people even work here, how is it even the 'biggest' and 'best' company, in whole SK?!

Jungkook's POV.

Oh she signed it. I knew she would do so.I selected her so fast, i knew she was the last candidate. I didnt even check her documents, i knew that confident doesnt come like outta anywhere...

I wont deny, i did it outta anger. But finally, she is the one that wont drool over me all the time.. finally... space. Hell, she did wrong by questioning me... small things affect me, she dared to yell on THE GREAT JEON JUNGKOOK. She'll pay for it.