Part 18

BE LATED APRIL FOOLS! 😭

******

Author's POV

'mr. jeon jungkook and mrs. jeon taehyung are g-'

And suddenly she woke up. Wth was that dream(?). On top of that, incomplete. She was bit much curious to see more but thanks to whatever reason(none) she woke up.

Anyways, she glances at her curtains that are safely blocking probable bright rays of light, but its prominent, its morning. She checks her phone under the pillow,

07:02 AM

That was early but sleeping is nowhere near possible now that she has been interrupted so instead, she gets off of the bed and heads to bathroom to do her daily morning routine.

Groaning and whining, she head downstairs just to be greeted with a rather unpleasant news,

"Mrs.Kim has gone with Mr. kim to the company to settle some matters. Mrs. kim wanted to meet you before going but you were deeply asleep. " One of the maid informed and bowed.

What a start of day. Although this news was unpleasant, tae knew, her mother would never not be at home in the morning with her unless its a really important business. So she just sighs and eats the breakfast.

Today she had woken up too early, and it was getting hard to kill time

09:07 AM

She thought of going to the office early, instead of staying here and get bored to hell.

So after getting herself ready with her office attire, she heads to the JEON in her car while getting lightened up when her mom called her. Not too bad.

Upon reaching the company driveway, she sighs. Coming out of her parked car, she enters the building as known co workers greet her. She greets back and gets into elevator.

09:40 AM

Purposefully.

Thinking mr. idiot hasn't arrived yet, she barged onto the room only to halt.

Taehyung's POV

Not hugging mom had already  signaled my day would be bad, normally i wouldn't go out of the house in such time but here i was. Going to work for someone that does nothing except dragging me down from and in every aspect.

With all my complaints to myself, i had entered the office like an adult i am only to open the door and see... something.... idk what.

There, Idiot was sitting on his chair while the 'miss pretty' was putting her hand on the desk and leaning towards him. Wth? They seem like they were having a heated argument, i want to leave them alone but my feet felt like, they were frozen... i could do nothing except stare the both of them who also were looking at me, and both had the same emotion, they looked angry(?)... at me(?)

"What are you doing here" Idiot asked in a raised voice. I haven't done anything, why is he angry at.. ME?

Although words were in a lump in my throat, i managed to utter some, "I-its work time..? So.. " No, i don't know why i was so nervous.

I saw him clicking his tongue while rubbing the bridge of his nose, and after a while, "Did you bring my coffee?" He spoke, and im more than sure, he knows i didn't.

"No" Why am i still so nervous.

"Then go bring one! Are you gonna keep standing all the day? Idiot! " He yelled. He... yelled. Angrily. Never in my life have i ever been yelled at like that. Never. Not even my own parents, let alone others.