Part 17

****

"jungkook" they both divert their gaze to the right only to be met with hannah, having an unreadable expression on her face.

Even while thoroughly staring hannah, taehyung didn't feel the urge to move away from jungkook. She kinda wanted to show her off to be honest. Why? Taehyung feels something so different kind of energy,vibe radiating from her. She's bit too suspicious.

Jungkook suddenly pushes tae aside, not so harshly but not so softly either. Taehyung just squints her eyes at jungkook, realizing its wrong. Whats wrong? To lie over on your fiancee in front of his bestfriend? Sounds weird.And she can analyze something when their gaze met, making taehyung feel uncomfortable even by witnessing their stare, hannah's eyes barely speaking anything though taehyung was able to find something in it, ... jealousy... hurt.. maybe? Is it because jungkook was staring her with blank expression? Because tae was with jungkook?

Jungkook stood up and fixed his suit, dusting off some dust on his suit due to the fall. Taehyung also stands up, not looking like in hurry like jungkook at all.

Hannah cleares her throat, "Mom and Dad are waiting" she turns around as jungkook shortly hums, taking a quick glance of taehyung then walks ahead, indicating her to follow.

.
.

Inside, they're met with all family members including namjoon namhee junghyun mina and song.

"Ahh, taehyungie is here, daughter, come and sit" namhee says with a warm smile as everyone else's smile gets bigger, they seemed to be busy in sort of conversation, thank god it didn't end up awkward.

"Good evening everyone" Taehyung bows with a charming boxy smile then goes to sit beside namhee, who.. maybe.. signaled jungkook.. because he sits beside taehyung.

Taehyung glances jungkook shortly before looking for hannah, who is found on the chair across jungkook. Taehyung badly wanted to roll her eyes at how she was just looking at jungkook, while he was totally ignoring.

Dramas aside, the dinner ended with the heated stares of those 3 youngsters, unnoticed by olders happily chitchatting. Somehow taehyung managed to keep smiling, bearing some wonders at how jungkook was smiling so much while junghyun would tease the new couple.

Those moment were the time she would look at hannah with a big smile, a proud smile, showing who's the boss there... she was too indulged to notice jungkook witnessing her satisfaction from making hannah jealous. Wow.

.
.
.

After those sweet-heat-y dinner, it was tine for a clean up. Namjoon and Junghyun were already settled on the couch, namjoon with a laptop and Junghyun just busy with the big TV infront of it.

Taehyung insisted to help them with the cleaning but they sweetly refused saying its first time she is visiting and making her work would be considered very bad. Taehyung didn't fully comprehend it, but later hannah joined mina and namhee and they let her... feeling weird, she excused herself, "Mom, can i walk around the garden then?"

"Garden?" namhee replies.

"I saw, it seems pretty, i wont take much time.. just a quick walk. Please? " taehyung asks with soft pleading tone to which mina chuckles, "Cant believe you're an adult"Taehyung smiles widens as namhee also chuckles, "Dont get lost, its pretty wide here" taehyung happily nods and walks away.

"She's so cute" mina compliments with a smile as she resumes washing dishes. "She's so childish" replies hannah, nonchalantly making namhee look in her way and sigh.Mina just look at her with a soft frown but continues her work, ignoring those... empty(?) words.