Part 14

***

"Bye my bestiee" Hobi chirps and hugs yoongi.

They had returned home and they decided to rest. Yoongi finally talked, and TaeMin got to know that yoongi's smile was the prettiest thing to see. He is a moody when he wants to, maybe he is not that boring. That was what tae thought.

Yoongi chuckles a bit. He is used to hobi being this clingy and he likes it this way, not everytime though.

"I cant breathe" Yoongi spats and TaeMin giggle.

"It was fun today" Yoongi speaks.

"Yeah yeah your face said it all" Tae spats with sarcasm laced in her voice. Everyone chuckle.

"We'll meet again." Yoongi says, smiling faintly, like a devil he is, looking at jimin then directly into her eyes.

"Lets go noww!! " Hobi whines from the outside already as yoongi follows him.

They both sigh. "Since hyung wont be home, am i staying here today? " Tae says bored.

"Will you not? " Jimin pouts and tilts his head earning a coo from tae.

"Ofcourse i will! Lets start from netflix, i'll text mom! " Tae says and runs upstairs.

Thats how their day ended. Besties are besties!

.
.
.

(saturday)

"Jungkook, we need to do shopping for you and  taehyung. I've informed Mrs Kim. Me, Mrs. kim, taehyung and you will be going. " Mrs.Jeon says.

"Hm" Jungkook just hums as he is working on his laptop.

Mrs. Jeon stares him and sighs in defeat just then she hears someone.

"Good morning mom!" Hannah smiles brightly and hugs Mrs. Jeon.

"Good morning my baby" Mrs. jeon smiles back.

"How have you been? " They pull apart.

"Im getting used to korea again. Searching for job for now, nothing new" Hannah smiles.

"Job? You should've told me, Jungkook PA's post is free, you can get that! " Mrs. jeon (namhee) pats her hair.

(a/n: saying Mrs. Jeon is so tiring, i'll use her name)

When jungkook hears that, he closes his eyes in frustration, with a sigh, he continues his work.

"But taehyung?" Hannah looks at namhee, eyes speaking many things.

Namhee smiles, differently "She wont work from now, when do you want to start?"

"After monday? I would love to help you all in this busy situation" Hannah glances jungkook.

"Jungkook, are you busy?"  Hannah looks at jungkook whose eyes are on laptop.

"No, why? " He says still working.

Hannah smiles bitterly, "Just asking"

"We're going shopping today, do you want to join? Dont say no" Namhee tries to light up hannah's mood.

Hannah chuckles, "I'd love to"

.
.
.

"Namhee said they'll come 1 in the noon" Chaeyoung says desperately.

"Its still 5 full hours mom! Dont panic, i'll be on time... " Taehyung says as she pecks her cheek and runs out to the waiting jimin.

"What did she say? " jimin asks as they get in the car.

"Be on time! " Tae mimicks her mom and they both giggle.

Nothing, just them going to shopping again to buy some personal things that they didn't buy infront of those two tops *wink*

.
.
.

4 hours later, they're at jimin's place.

"You look like a princess UwU" Tae squealed.

"I am! " Jimin flicks his imaginary long hair.

"Now lets go or mom's gonna kill me"

.
.

"Taehyung be quick and get ready! " Chaeyoung shouts as she stands up, dresses neatly, expensively.

"Okay mom!"

Chaeyoung hears the doorbell ring. And one of the maid was quick to open it, revealing jungkook, as she neared kook, she saw kook staring at something blankly, she follows his gaze and sees jimin back hugging and tickling tae. Long story short... they're BRATS!

"Taehyung, " chaeyoung calls and TaeMin follow her voice and immediately stop laughing as they see Jungkook, blankly staring them.

"I'll go get ready" Tae speaks as she shortly stared jungkook and failed to keep the eye contact. Jimin followed her, pouting slightly.

"Sorry, please come" Chaeyoung apologetically smiles.

Jungkook bows "Sorry, Good afternoon, mom" He smiles faintly.
.
.

"We should go now" Jungkook says as he sees TaeMin coming down, all dresses up.

Chaeyoung nods and they all head out to jungkook's car and just then a car comes in front of them.

"Mom, you should go with mother" Jungkook says as namhee comes out of the car.

"Good afternoon chae" namhee smiles and hugs chaeyoung.

"Good afternoon hee" Chaeyoung smiles.

"Good afternoon Mrs Kim" Hannah says and bows, but chaeyoung hugs her.

Jimin side-eyes hannah. And whispers to tae, "she gives off such bad and unpleasant vibe" Tae quickly looks at jimin, "She's pretty" Tae pouts and they hear their old chitchat finish.

"Lets go, we should give sone privacy to the couple" Namhee smiles, followed by chaeyoung's warm smile and hannah's too, forcefully.

"Jimin, please sit in the passenger seat"
.
.

The whole ride to the mall was hell for tae. She was nervous, but didn't know why. To say it was suffocating will be just and understatement.

.
.

It was jungkook's turn to notice how clingy jimin was to his future fiancee. But, he doesn't care, or so he thought.

.
.
(night)
𝐀𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

"No i dont believe it. They're all fake" Jungkook says, blankly as he stares at the sky, he could clearly see those shining stars today.

Hannah sighs, "Do you love her?" She ask as she puts her hand on his shoulder. Of course hannah cares about jungkook a lot, he is her best friend since forever, its not her fault that she fell for him, he's just a perfection.

"No i dont"

"If you have a strong believe that those are fake, then stop thinking that much... just dont stress yourself, nothing bad will happen" She assuringly smiles at jungkook who is busy staring the stars.

Namhee, who was observing them for awhile, walks away, smiling. She loves how jungkook doesn't open up that much to anyone but hannah, namhee is right,hannah is perfect for jungkook or so she thought.

****

𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 ❤️‍🩹💐

𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒏 (˘³˘)♥