eighty four

Luna's POV
~*~
A couple days later

"I'm so excited!" Emma giggles excitedly

Jiwon, Nain and Noze all murmur out their agreements as the five of us walk into one of the most well-known dance studios in Korea.

I had gotten especially close to all my world tour backup dancers especially the four girls, who auditioned to SungDeuk as soon as he put out the backup dancer auditions for my tour.

As soon as I saw their names on the sheet, I knew they would be perfect: the four of them were all super talented dancers as well as the 8 male dancers SungDeuk selected too.

"Hello!" A worker greets us as we enter the studio, Jae holding the door open for all of us.

"Hello!" I greet them with a bow.

"We are so excited to have you here tonight, this way!" The worker says, directing us through the hallway.

The worker opens one of the studios doors and collective screams sound out as I enter through the door first.

"Hello!" I laugh, bowing to the big group of fans in the studio.

My dancers follow suit, smiling brightly and bowing to  all the fans.

Jae enters in last and scans the room, leaning his back on the wall while paying close attention to me.

"Thank you so much for having me at your studio!" I tell everyone. "I was so excited to bring with me tonight my amazing dancers for my world tour!"

I gesture to the four of them who all politely introduce themselves to the crowd, who of course already knew who they all were since they are very well known in the dance industry.

"Okay so tonight's lesson is going to be a hip hop choreography!" I announce which earns various cheers.

After I first posted the dance lesson I did in New York, all the haters made comments that I am only popular for 'sexual dancing' so tonight I wanted to prove them wrong.

"We'll run through it first, and then we'll break it down step by step for you," I smile.

"Okay let's go!" I cheer.

(A/N - Luna = girl in white pants)