four

Luna's POV
~*~

"Thank you so much for all your help," I thank him bowing my head.

We walk out of the room into the hallway.

"Of course, I am looking forward to working with you Luna-ssi," Minju smiles at me, before looking over my shoulder.

"Ah just in time," Minju says.

I turn to look behind me and see a man dressed in black jeans and a black t-shirt that showed off his tattooed right arm.

"This is Jae-ssi, he will be the head bodyguard of your security detail," Minju introduces us.

My eyes widen at the thought of having a bodyguard, I knew it was very common for idols to have bodyguards it was just new to me considering I didn't have one at my old company.

"Hello, Nice to meet you," I say bowing politely.

"Hello," Jae smiles, bowing back.

"Jae-ssi will be escorting you to your new dorm where you will be staying now whilst I go and see your old company," Minju says.

"Okay," I nod my head at him. "I really appreciate everything you're doing for me,"

Minju smiles at my words. "Rest well Luna-ssi, and I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Thank you, goodnight," I smile back at him.

Minju walks away towards the elevator leaving me alone with Jae.

"How old are you?" I ask curiously as he looked to be around the same age as me.

"I am 25," Jae answers.

"Ah I see, I am 24," I nod my head.

He was only a year older than me.

We begin to walk down the hallway towards the elevators when I see one of the elevators open up revealing BTS.

Jimin walks out of the elevator first and smiles when he spots me.

"Ah there she is!" Jimin says.

"Oh is it our Luna-ssi?" Taehyung smiles, walking out beside Jimin.

"Hello," I bow to them all.

"I want to know, know, know, know, What is love," Jin sings as he dances to my choreography.

"Ah look at him," Namjoon says embarrassed watching his eldest hyung, pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"Oh wow!" I laugh clapping my hands.

The boys all laugh as they watch Jin. It was almost intimidating standing in front of all seven members of BTS, They almost took my breath away at how handsome they all were individually.

"Ohh hello Jae-hyung!" Jungkook smiles when he spots Jae behind me.

"Hello, Nice to see you all again!" Jae politely says bowing his head.

"Don't worry you're in the best of hands with Jae-ssi," Yoongi tells me with a nod of his head.

"Mm? How do you know each other?" I wonder.

"Oh Jae-ssi used to be on our bodyguard detail," Hoseok answers me.

"Oh really," I look at Jae, taking a small step back so we stand next to each other rather then me being in front of him.

"Yes," Jae nods his head with a smile.

"Where are you off to?" Jimin asks me casually, looking at me curiously.

"Jae-oppa is escorting me to my new dorm," I tell him.

"Ah then we better not keep you from your rest," Jimin nods his head, as he gestures for the boys to start moving.

"Bye!" The boys chime out as they walk away.

"Bye! Nice to see you," I bow to them once again.

"We'll see you around," Jungkook smirks, his lip piercing sparkling in the light.

Jae comes and unlocks the elevator with his card, before gesturing for me to enter first.

"I'm sure Minju-nim informed you that you'll get your facial recognition and a security card set up tomorrow," Jae asks as he presses floor zero.

"Mm yes he did," I nod my head.

"Ah good," Jae nods his head as well.

The elevator dings open revealing the private underground parking space which had numerous black cars parked.

"After you," Jae opens up the nearest car door.

"Thank you," I say, jumping in.

Jae shuts the door before walking around to the other side of the car and jumping in beside me.

Jae leans forward and tells the driver the address of my new dorm before leaning back in his seat and putting his seat belt on once the car begins to move.

"Most of the time, you will have a personal drivers but if necessary I will drive depending on the circumstance," Jae says.

"Oh okay," I say before looking out the window.

After a quick five minute drive the car pulls up in front of an apartment complex. Jae and I hop out of the car before walking into the building.

"This way," Jae says as he leads the way.

We eventually stop outside of a dorm room and Jae passes me a key, I use it to unlock the door before Jae holds open the door for me.

"Wow," I say

I stare around at the dorm room, it had a little kitchenette that was filled with fruits, vegetables and foods.

"This is all mine?" I question looking back at Jae who was standing in the doorway.

"Yes, Minju-nim decorated it for you. Since he heard with what happened with your old manager he requested for you to have your own dorm that you didn't have to share,"

I couldn't believe it.

I stare out in disbelief at this dorm which was way nicer than my old room that I had to share with Sungho.

"Tomorrow your schedule starts at 10am at HYBE," Jae informs me. "I will be here with a car for you at 9:50am,"

"Okay, Thank you so much," I smile at him.

"Goodnight," Jae nods his head once before shutting the door behind him.

I walk over to the door and lock it before leaning my back against the door, taking a deep breath.

This was really happening.