nineteen

Luna's POV
~*~

After the interview with Jessi-sunbaenim finished, I came to my studio to do some work. I lean back in my chair completely exhausted, I've been working on this one beat that PDogg and I had made a couple of days ago.

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts, I roll my chair over to the door opening it to find Jungkook.

"Let's go," He says looking down at me.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Get your stuff, we're leaving,"

I stand up from my chair confused.

"Where?" I chuckle, turning off my computer and grabbing my things.

"It's a surprise, let's go," Jungkook says impatiently.

I give him a look whilst shutting my studio door behind me as we walk out.

"I don't like surprises," I narrow my eyes at him, which makes him laugh.

We travel downstairs to the underground car park and my eyes widen at the car that was parked out in front of the elevator.

"You like it?" Jungkook asks, crossing his arms while staring at me.

"This is your car?" I say in shock.

Jungkook nods his head as we walk over to it. It was a black Mercedes Benz and it suited Jungkook perfectly, it was the kind of car that I envisioned him having.

"Let's go," He says, opening up the passenger door for me.

I smile at him as I jump in the car, looking around at the pretty interior of the car while Jungkook jogs around to the other side and jumps in the drivers seat.

"Wait, What about security?" I question, looking out the window trying to find Jae.

"Don't worry, they still think that we are inside,"

This was definitely a bad decision however I felt safe with Jungkook.

The sound of the engine roars to life once Jungkook turns the car on and drives off.

Oh he looked so fucking hot driving.

"So are you going to tell me where you're taking me?" I ask, glancing over at Jungkook.

"No," Jungkook chuckles, stealing a glance at me before looking back at the road.

I pout, not happy with his answer before Jungkook takes his left hand off the wheel and places it down on my upper thigh just below the hem of my skirt which ignites butterflies in my stomach.

Oh fuck

Jungkook drives us through Seoul as music quietly plays on the radio. I can't help but look over at him to admire his side profile.

Jungkook was like a work of art, he was too beautiful for this world.

I reach my right hand over and begin to gently run my fingers through his hair.

"Why did you sign me under Big Hit?" I hum, playing with his soft hair.

"I was being selfish," Jungkook sighs. "You had caught my attention for a while but that night at music bank, I was watching you perform 'What is Love' from backstage and I just knew there could be something there-"

So they were watching me that day...

"And when I caught that asshole abusing you, something just flicked inside of me and I knew I needed you under HYBE," Jungkook goes on.