fifty five

A/N - miss me? hehe

Luna's POV
~*~

"I gotta go!"

"I gotta go!"

Taehyung groans while nuzzling his face into my neck making me laugh.

"Minju-nim is waiting!" I chuckle, trying my best to unravel Taehyung's arms which were firmly holding onto me.

"I'll come have dinner with you at the cafeteria afterwards,"

"Promise?" Taehyung talks in pout.

"Yes!" I laugh before leaning up to kiss him on the lips.

"Bye," I smile, slowly pulling away.

"See you soon," Taehyung smirks, smacking my ass as I walk away from him.

I turn my head back and catch him checking me out, I can't help but chuckle as I exit the dance practice room.

Award Season was coming up quickly so I had a meeting with Minju, Sungdeuk and Bang PD to discuss my attendance.

I walk through the hallway until I reach meeting room one where Minju was already seated.

"Hello!" I greet him with a smile.

"Ah! There you are! Come sit!" Minju smiles.

I walk around the large desk and sit down in the chair beside Minju, smiling when I notice him pull out a bag of candy from his briefcase and places it in front of me.

"Thank you,"

Minju always gave me a bag of candy to keep me occupied whenever we had big meetings.

I look up to see both Bang PD and Sungdeuk entering the room, Minju and I both stand up to greet them with a bow before we all take our seats.

"How are you feeling lately Luna-ssi?" Bang PD asks warmly.

"I'm doing better, thank you for asking,"

"I'm glad to hear that, and you're sure that you feel okay to attend these upcoming award shows? Because you do not have to go if you don't feel ready,"

"Yes sir, I really want to attend if I can," I reply.

"Very well," Bang PD nods his head with a smile.

"Okay, so these award shows have specifically requested your attendance,"

My eyes widen at Minju's words.

"Golden Disk Awards, MAMA and MMA," Minju states.

"Wah! Really?" I stare in disbelief.

"Yes," Bang PD chuckles.

"So let's talk about the performances for each," Sungdeuk says with an excited smile.

I smile at Sungdeuk's excitement before popping a candy into my mouth.