one

Luna's POV
~*~

"Go!" One of my managers Sungho shouts at me. "Hurry! Don't you dare make another mistake!"

I don't even get a chance to reply to him before I get pushed on stage. The crowd cheers when they see me, I put on a brave smile to greet my fans that came to the music bank performance but I knew most of the crowd was here for the other idols who would be performing at the end of the show.

The audience cheers for me as I get into position, I was promoting my latest song 'What is Love' which my fans seemed to enjoy but I didn't as I hated the concept.

My company doesn't let me participate in the song writing so they had full control on which songs they gave to me which tended to stick to the cute concept that I was forced to do.

As soon as my ear pierce starts playing my music I begin to sing whilst dancing to my choreography.

My company didn't let me have backup dancers so I had to perform by myself. 

Something about not wanting my visual to get ruined by having backup dancers around me.

The crowd sings along to my fan chant which gives me the energy that I was lacking prior to coming out on stage.

I only do this for my fandom called STARS. They were my reason for me to push through everything that I had to deal with at my current company.

Half way through the song, I begin to feel dizzy but do my best to push through since Sungho would punish me if I made a mistake.

As I reach the bridge, I stare directly at the camera singing along to the lyrics.

I still couldn't help but feel intimidated performing knowing that the idols backstage could be watching and hearing me from the tvs in their rooms.

I pushed myself as hard as I could while finishing off the last chorus before quickly making an ending fairy pose while staring directly into the camera.

After I get the signal from one of the stage managers that we were off air I immediately bow to the audience and the stage staff, waving goodbye to my STARS I could see in the audience that were waving by their lightsticks before walking off stage.

As I take my in ears out, my eyesight sets on Sungho who was waiting for me with his usual scowl.

Just as I reach him, my vision suddenly goes black as I feel my body collapse onto the floor.

"Get up!" I hear Sungho's voice shout.

I open my eyes groggily staring up at the ceiling as I laid on the floor. A few of the music bank staff helped me as I felt them bend my knees up, and begin to fan me with whatever they had to get some air on me.

"Look at the nuisance you are causing!"

"When was the last time you have eaten something?" A female stage manager asks me, looking down at me with concerned eyes.

"Uh-"

"She's on a diet," Sungho interrupts me.

The stage manager glances down at me with a knowing look before pulling out an small box of apple juice from her side bag.

She sticks the straw into the box before lowering it down to my lips.

I take a couple of sips looking up at her with grateful eyes as she brushes my hair out of my face.

"That's enough, let's go," Sungho says as he grabs my arms roughly, pulling me up to stand.

"Thank you," I whisper to her, bowing gratefully to her.

The loud music from the next idols that were performing sound out echoing backstage.

Sungho pulls me down the hallway his grip so harsh I was sure it would bruise, I try my best to keep up with him before he opens the door to my dressing room. Sungho abruptly pushes me into the room causing me to fall onto the floor.

The room was empty, my stylist had already left. It was just me and him now.

"Ah," I groan, staring up at him.

"You did that on purpose didn't you," Sungho spits.

"No!" I protest.

"Stupid girl," He grumbles, leaning down to look at me with disgust.

I watch in horror as Sungho raises his hand and begins to hit me.

This wasn't the first time, Sungho has hit me as punishment for making a mistake. Most of the time he usually just takes away my food but when he gets angry like this, Sungho always takes it out on me physically.

I learnt very quickly that it was best to just accept it so it would be over as soon as possible.

I curl myself up into the fetal position, cringing in pain as I accept his hits on my body.

"Hey!" A loud voice suddenly calls out.

My eyes open to see Sungho step away from me with a terrified expression at the sight of the man who walks over to me.

"Here,"

BTS maknae Jungkook stands above me holding out his tattooed hand towards me. I accept his hand and he gently helps me up off of the ground.

I couldn't quite believe how handsome he was up close since I had only ever seen him from a distance or on TV.

Jungkook looks at me closely as if he was checking to see whether I was okay before turning to face Sungho.

"Don't do that again," Jungkook glares.

Sungho opens his mouth to reply but gets interrupted when Jungkooks name gets called from out in the hallway.

Jungkook gives Sungho a once over before walking out the door without another word.

Sungho throws his hands in the air angrily before walking over and shutting the door enclosing the two of us in the room.

"Sit down and shut up while I fix this mess you made," Sungho sighs.

I do as he says, sitting down on one of the chairs looking up at the tv screen which showed BTS entering on stage starting to perform a medley of their old popular songs.

BTS were the last performers of the night, since they were the eldest group here tonight.

Every time I watched them perform I couldn't believe how handsome they all were. 

They looked incredibly good tonight.

My eyes dart to Jungkook who was performing perfectly like usual however he looked somewhat angry.

The audience was going insane with ARMY's cheers.

BTS really did have the most loyal fandom.

BTS' performance went on perfectly as they received the biggest applaud of the night. They all humbly bowed to the audience before waving goodbye to their ARMY.