Chapter 11:- How Could You????

As the Birlas left.

"How can you do this, Aarohi? That guy rejected you, and you agreed with him," Kairav shouted.

"Bhaiya, I have already clarified that I am doing this only for senior members of that family. If Abhimanyu made any mistake, I will never marry him. And you, see how adamant Dr. Aarohi Goenka is."

"But Aarohi, how can you marry him? He just broke your sister's heart," Mimi said.

"Are you hearing yourself, Mimi? Always Akshara can't be right. Today also, you are thinking she is correct. For God's sake, open your eyes."

"Aaru, you can't speak to Mimi like this."

"Oh, please, Akshu. You don't teach me manners. Where were your manners when you left that guy?"

"I needed a secure future."

"That's my problem, Akshara. That's why I don't like you. You are always dependent on someone. You should be self-independent and should be able to handle your expenses on your own."

"Just shut it, Aarohi. I think all of this is done by you."

"What the hell are you speaking, Akshara? Why would I do this?"

"Because Aarohi, you are jealous of Akshara," Mimi said.

"Sorry, Mimi, but what all happened today is Akshara's fault. She has made a mistake, not Aarohi," Kairav said.

"Let's end the discussion here. I agree with Aarohi and will give Abhimanyu a chance. Now, no one will speak. Go to your rooms and sleep," Manish said loudly.

Everyone went to their rooms and slept. The next morning, no one talked, and they all went to their respective work.

**************************************

"See, Abhimanyu, you loved a girl like Akshara."

"I am sorry, sir. I didn't know that, but the condition given by you was good."

"Yes, Harsh, with that, no one would blame Aarohi, and she would take time to get to know Abhimanyu."

"Yes, Taiji, sir has done a great job."

"Okay, now Abhimanyu, bhabhi, let's go to sleep."

The trio of them went to their respective rooms to sleep.

**************************************

In the morning at Goenka house, no one talked to each other; they all went to their respective work.

In the hospital, Aarohi was sitting in her cabin reading a case file when there was a knock on the door.

"May I come in?"

"Come in."

The person quietly sat on the chair and was looking at Aarohi. Aarohi was engrossed in the file and didn't look at the person. "Who is it? What do you want?"

"Your time."

"Excuse me." She looked up and saw Abhimanyu.

"What are you doing in my cabin?"

"You only allowed me to come in, and secondly, I am your senior. Speak politely with me."

"Firstly, you have messed up my life, and now you are saying you are my senior with such audacity. Just leave."

"You said that, Aarohi, you will give me time, and now you are asking me to leave."

"First of all, it's a hospital, so I am Dr. Aarohi for you. Secondly, I am ready to give you time because you know that very well. And thirdly, I need time for myself, then I will give you some. So please leave."