Chapter 7:- Why Akshara Wants To Marry Abhi???

Come in.

Hi Aryan, I need to talk to you.

Yes, Dr. Abhimanyu, speak. What do you want to talk about?

Actually, I want to ask you what happened between Aarohi and Akshara.

Wait, Dr. Abhimanyu, they both are sisters. What do you want to talk about regarding them?

I want to ask you, Aryan, what happened years ago that led Akshara and Aarohi to fight and made Mimi start to hate Aarohi.

See, I don't know where you got all this information. Does Aarohi know about this?

Aryan, Aarohi knows about this, and I asked her what happened. So, she told me that from her perspective, I will find Akshara wrong, and from Akshara's perspective, I will find Aarohi wrong. So, Aryan, can you tell me what happened?

See, Abhimanyu, I will surely tell you one thing: all the stuff that happened years ago was all Akshara's fault. If you ask Akshara, she will tell you half-truths.

So, Aryan, can you tell me what happened that these two sisters have such a bond?

See, Abhimanyu, I think the past should be kept in the past. If it comes up in the future, it can destroy many things and relations.

"But."

"No ifs, ands, or buts, Abhimanyu. I think you should leave. When the right time comes, you will automatically get to know what happened in the past."

"Ok, but please, if you could."

"Sorry, but I don't want to remember that incident."

"Ok, Aryan, no problem. I shall leave. Good night."

"Good night, Abhimanyu."

Abhimanyu went to his room and saw Aarohi sleeping. He took out the box of the watch and was looking at it.

"How can I give this watch to this attitude queen? But why did I buy a gift for her, except Akshara? But I loved the fact that she forgave me, and now we are friends. She chose the phone for herself, which I selected. Wow, Mr. Birla. But she looks so cute while sleeping. I will remember all the moments spent with her; those were the best moments."

The next morning, they both packed their stuff.

"Have you packed everything, Aarohi?"

"Yes, I have. What about you?"

"I have too. So let's go. Everyone must be having breakfast. We shall also, and then we will leave."

"Ok"

Everyone was sitting on the bus when Aarohi was about to sit with Abhimanyu, but Akshara came.

"Aarohi, can you let me sit here?" Akshara asked.

"Akshara, actually—" Aarohi started.

"Aarohi, see, he is my boyfriend, so—" Akshara interrupted.

"Ok," Aarohi replied.

"No, Akshara, you are supposed to sit where you were sitting before," Mahima stated.

"But ma'am—" Aarohi tried to explain.

"No 'ma'am,' Akshara, just do what you are supposed to," Mahima insisted.

"Ok, ma'am," Akshara agreed.

"Bhabhi, I think we should keep Akshara away from Abhimanyu," Harsh suggested.

"Yes, Harsh, you are right. She is not a good choice for Abhimanyu," Bhabhi agreed.