Chapter 20:- Abhi-Aaru Finally Became Abhirohi!!!

Aaru, listen to me.

What happened, Akshu?

Actually, Aarav called me to the terrace at night. Should I go or not?

You must go. He must need to tell you something. Maybe he wants to propose to you.

What are you saying? That can't be possible.

Don't you like him, Akshu? If you don't, then I can give him my friend's number.

No, Aaru, I love him.

Are you Akshu? Wow, now see, mine, Abhi's, yours, and my to-be jiju's names start with A only. That's great. Come, let's go and see why he called.

He called me or you?

Obviously, you.

Then, Aaru, why are you getting excited, and I am going alone? I will tell you everything later.

Akshu went to the terrace and was shocked to see the decorations. Soon, A covered her eyes, and the person back hugged her with one hand.

"Akshara Goenka, I don't know when this happened, but I lost myself seeing you. Since I have seen you, I can't take my eyes off you. I really, really love you," the person turned Akshara and removed his hand from her eyes."

Akshara was on Cloud night, seeing the person. In her life nobody had made her feel so special till today. She could feel butterflies in her stomach. She didn't know what to say at the moment. Aarav pulled Akshara close.

"See Akshara, tomorrow's haldi, sangeet, and after that marriage, so I will be needing my answer till Aarohi and Abhimanyu's marriage."

Akshara was feeling really good around him. She was also loving him and hurriedly went to her room. Aarav was smiling, seeing her tantrums.

"Akshu, what happened? Why are you breathing heavily? Did Aarav do something?"

"Aaru, Aarav proposed to me."

"What, Akshu? I am so happy for you. So, what was your answer?"

"He asked me to give the answer by marriage."

"And your answer is obviously yes, only."

"Yes, Aaru, I am so excited."

After the beautiful functions of haldi and sangeet, all were getting ready for the wedding. The most excited among all was our one and only favorite couple, Abhirohi. They were waiting for the moment when they will become officially each other's.

The place was decorated beautifully as per the choice of the groom and bride. Everything was all set, and Abhimanyu was waiting for Aarohi at the mandap.

"You all, please bring the bride," Ji Pandit Ji Akshu said.

Akshu went and saw Aarohi.

"What happened, Aarohi? Why are you so tense?"

"I am feeling nervous, Akshu. I didn't feel this nervous even during my exams."

"Wow, I didn't know that Aarohi Goenka gets nervous also. It's your day, Aaru. Come, let's go."

Aaru hugged Akshu, and they shared a beautiful sisterly bond.

Aaru came downstairs, and everyone was looking at her. Abhimanyu was surprised to see such beauty in front of him.

"Beautiful," Abhimanyu said.

Aarohi blushed upon hearing this from Abhimanyu. Panditji started chanting mantras.

*(I don't know how marriages happen or what the proper steps are, but I am writing according to the traditions that happen in my family. I am really, really sorry.)*