Chapter 5:- Why I Am Feeling Insecure!!!

Aarohi was wearing a black dress and was looking very attractive. Abhimanyu was trying to control himself from looking at her but couldn't resist.

"Control, Abhimanyu, control. She is Aarohi Goenka, the sister of your love, Akshara."

Abhimanyu was wearing a black suit and looked very handsome.

"Why is he so handsome?" her mind said.

"Abhimanyu, if you are ready, shall we go?"

"As Aarohi, you go. I will come in a moment."

"Okay, Abhimanyu."

Aarohi went outside, and after a few minutes, Abhimanyu also came. He saw Aarohi talking with Aryan, which made him angry. He went to Aarohi.

"Hi, Aarohi, who is this?"

"Oh, he is Aryan."

"Hi, Aryan, myself Abhimanyu Birla."

"Nice to meet you. I am Aryan."

"So, how do you both know each other?"

"Actually, Abhimanyu, he was a classmate and my best friend. We are very close to each other."

This statement angered Abhimanyu.

"I think we shall go. Everyone must be waiting," Abhimanyu said sarcastically.

They all went into the hall, and everyone was present. Akshara came to Abhimanyu, and she was wearing a beautiful red dress.

Akshara hugged Abhimanyu, but he didn't hug Akshara as he was only watching Aryan and Aarohi.

"What happened, Abhi?"

"Nothing, Akshu."

"So, why do you seem so annoyed?"

"Nothing, you are with me, that's why I am happy now."

"Ok, I have a request. Please don't tell Aarohi that I have given a chance."

"Why so, Akshara?"

"Because she is jealous of me and can turn my family against me, that's why."

"What? I don't think Aarohi is like that."

"You don't know Aarohi. I have known her since childhood, and she is like this. See, she said she loves you, but now she is with Aryan."

"Do you know Aryan, Akshara?"

"Yes, he is Aarohi's best friend, and he likes her a lot.

"Is Aarohi this kind of a girl?" Abhimanyu thought in his mind.

"Ok, Akshara, let's leave Aarohi and speak about ourselves."

"Ok, Abhimanyu, let's dance."

Aarohi and Aryan were looking at them. Aarohi was feeling uncomfortable.

"Aarohi, wasn't he your ex-fiancé?"

"Yes, he was, Aryan."

"Then why is Akshara dancing with him?"

"I don't know. Shall we also leave it, Aryan?"

"Why not, Aryan?"

They both were dancing beautifully, and it was all noticed by Abhimanyu, who was getting jealous.

"Why is she affecting me so much?" his mind stated.

"See, Abhimanyu, I told you."

"Hmm."

While dancing, the partners changed, and now Aarohi was with Abhimanyu, and Akshara was with Aryan.

Abhimanyu and Aarohi were dancing beautifully; their eyes interlocked multiple times. Abhimanyu was pulling Aarohi closer and closer by her waist, giving her shivers.