Chapter 12:- Pasts Are Meant To Be In Past!!!!

"Good morning, everyone," Akshu said while coming to the dining table.

Everyone wished her.

"Everyone, listen to me. I think we should tell Abhimanyu about Aarohi's past," Mimi said, shocking everyone.

"What are you talking about? How can we share it?" Manish interfered.

"But Abhimanyu is her future husband; he has full right to know the past of his future wife," Mimi again spoke.

"I have told you hundreds of times, it was not me. Then why are you always behind me? I never did it," Aarohi spoke out.

"Just shut up! Because of you, our family's reputation was once spoiled," Mimi again triggered Aarohi's anger.

"I know you didn't let me investigate at that time, and I was not able to find the culprit. But now, I will surely," Aarohi said angrily.

"Aaru, it has been a long time. Why do you want to-I mean," Akshara said, trembling.

"Wait, are you trembling? And secondly, why are you so scared when I said I will investigate? Do you have some connections with this?" Aarohi questioned her.

See, I told you many times, this girl first makes mistakes and then blames others. She is jealous of Akshu. She is blaming Akshu again," Mimi said.

"Oh my god, always your family's reputation is tarnished by me only. What did your dear Akshu do 2 weeks ago? I know you won't remember it, only remember Mimi. The one who looks innocent can have many colors in themselves," Aarohi continued.

"Okay, everyone, quiet. We are all listening. It doesn't mean you can say anything," Manish shouted.

"Yes, we will see later if we should tell Harsh Ji about this or not," Badi Maa added.

"What do you have to tell me or not?" Harsh said, entering the Goenka mansion, shocking everyone.

"Harsh uncle, come and have breakfast," Kairav said to avoid the situation.

"No, dear, I had breakfast at home. But what were you all talking about?" Harsh questioned again.

"Leave it, Harsh Ji. Why were you here?" Manish questioned Harsh.

"That actually, wait, I myself forgot why I came here. Oh, I remembered, tomorrow Abhimanyu and Aarohi have to go and select rings for themselves," Harsh answered Manish excitedly.

"So, uncle, you came here to tell this only?" Akshara questioned Harsh.

"No, actually, I wanted to talk with Aarohi, so I thought of taking her along with me and informing you at the same time," Harsh answered. He could clearly observe Aarohi's facial expression, which seemed to indicate she was not feeling well.

"Okay, but what do you want to ask Aarohi, Harsh Ji?" Badi Maa asked.

"Actually, it's a father-daughter talk, so can I take Aarohi along with me?"

Everyone nodded their heads, and Harsh and Aarohi went with him.

"Now tell me, Aarohi, what happened? You only called me to Goenka house and told me not to tell anyone," Harsh asked worriedly.

"Uncle, can we go to a cafe nearby?" Aarohi exclaimed.

"But why? Is anything important?" Harsh was very worried about her.

"Uncle, actually I need to explain something."

"Ok, Aarohi, let's go."

They were sitting in a nearby cafe.