Chapter 10:- What To Do Now????

"Ok Abhimanyu, only a few people can help you now."

"He went somewhere."

"What are you doing here?" Harsh exclaimed.

"I really, really need your and Taiji's help."

"What help do you need now, Abhimanyu?" Mahima questioned.

"Woh, actually, Taiji, I want you to cancel the marriage."

"What, Abhimanyu? Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind?"

"Yes, sir, I have. I really need your help."

"But Abhimanyu, why do you want to cancel the marriage?"

"Because, Taiji, I love Aarohi, not Akshara."

"Abhimanyu, you have truly lost your mind. First, you said you love Akshara, and now that the engagement is fixed, you are saying you love Aarohi. Are you serious?"

"Wow, sir, Aarohi also said the same thing as you said."

"Wait, have you told Aarohi that you love her? Seriously, you are going mad, Abhimanyu."

"Actually, Taiji, I asked Aarohi if I say so, she said all this stuff to me."

"I told you from the start, Akshara is not a good choice for you, but you were only behind Akshara. And now what?"

"Sorry, sir."

"But at least, Harsh, he realized Aarohi is best for him, not Akshara."

Dear bhabhi, I didn't understand one thing: how could Akshara agree to marry a person who has rejected her own sister?

"Harsh, you are right. In this case, I also can't understand this."

"See, you both think what you want to think, but please help me and take me out of this situation," saying so, he left the room.

"Seriously, first he created all this mess, and now he is requesting us to help him," Harsh said irritably.

"But Harsh, there is one thing about this Akshara. No matter how much she portrays herself, she isn't what she seems to be."

"Yes, bhabhi, you have read the quote 'don't judge a book by its cover.' I also find Akshara not as innocent as she seems."

"Okay, but now how can we help Abhimanyu?"

"Let's go for the engagement tomorrow, and then we will see what to do."

"Okay, that would work. But Harsh, I am feeling sad for Aarohi."

"Yes, bhabhi, I am also. He considers her a toy. When he wants to play with her, he will get into it, and when the game is over, he will throw it. He has considered her feelings as a joke.

You are correct, Harsh.

One day, those Goenkas are really going to beat him for good. Whatever he is doing, he will get into huge trouble.

This is right, Harsh, but today I saw a sense of feelings for Aarohi that he has is for real. He has really fallen for her.

But who will tell Aarohi that now he isn't playing?

Let's see that tomorrow itself, how will she react.

They all went home; beautiful decorations were done in the Goenka house. Aarohi wasn't able to bear it, but for everyone's happiness, she was having a bright smile on her face.

Whereas in the Birla house.

Are you both crazy?

Wow, Abhimanyu, we are crazy (sarcastically) and you have a lot of brain, so use it yourself (angrily).