Chapter 22:- Proposal

A few days passed very well in Goenka and Birla House. Aarohi and Abhimanyu were coming close to each other day by day. The absence of each other would affect them a lot. Today was the start of a new day with new emotions. Aarohi woke up first and saw Abhimanyu sleeping.

"Today I am going to give you a great surprise. Just wait and watch, Mr. Abhimanyu Birla. Today I will be giving our relationship a chance," Aarohi thought all this in her mind.

After some time, both Abhimanyu and Aarohi had breakfast and left for the hospital. They both were busy in their work. Around 4 o'clock, Rohan came into Abhimanyu's cabin for some work.

"Ok, Dr. Rohan, it's done."

"Thank you, Dr. Abhimanyu."

"Dr.Rohan, could you please send Aarohi to my cabin?"

"Sir, she has left as she didn't have much work today."

"Aarohi left and she didn't tell me this. Maybe she thought I am busy so she didn't disturb," Abhimanyu thought.

"May I leave, sir?"

"Yes, Dr.Rohan, you may."

In the evening, Abhimanyu returned home, but to his surprise, Aarohi wasn't at home.

"Where is Aarohi? Since morning, I haven't seen her, and now she is not at home. What to do?" Abhimanyu was talking to himself.

While he was talking to himself, Aarohi came from behind and covered his eyes with a black cloth.

"Who is this?"

"Wait, Abhimanyu, it's me. Come with me."

"What are you doing, Aarohi?"

"First, you come along with me without any questions."

They both sat in the car, and after half an hour, they reached a place.

"Aarohi, can you now remove this cloth?"

"Yes, but first, you come along with me."

"Aarohi, be careful. I will fall."

"Arre, don't worry, Abhimanyu. Until I am with you, I won't let you ever fall."

"I also have trust in you."

They both moved further. As they moved further, Abhimanyu could hear a soft melody of a piano, which made a beautiful environment around them. Abhimanyu was enjoying the moment with Aarohi.

"Aarohi, can you now open my eyes?"

"Can't you wait for 2 min also?"

After 3 to 4 minutes, Abhimanyu and Aarohi reached a place. Abhimanyu removed the cloth from his eyes and was shocked to see the place. The place was decorated with little pink and white fairy lights. He was mesmerized by the beauty of the place. Just then, he remembered that Aarohi was not with him. He started to search for her.

"No need to search for me, Abhimanyu. Just listen to me and feel my soul," Aarohi's voice said.

"Ok, Aarohi, you come in front of me first."

"Wait, Abhimanyu. Today I will speak each and every word I want to say. Since we have met, I have developed feelings for you. The day our relationship was fixed, I was the happiest one."

"But you rejected me, which broke my heart. But no, you were meant for me, so you and I ended up together. I remember all our special moments - the bus ride, hotel room, and many more special moments."

"I am in love with you, Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, and I can do anything for you."

After that, Aarohi came up behind Abhimanyu and had a ring in her hand.

"Will you give our relationship a chance, Mr. Abhimanyu Birla?"

Abhimanyu turned around and saw Aarohi with a ring. Today, he was very happy that finally he and Aarohi had united. He was still in a state of shock.

"Reply to me, Abhimanyu. It's a yes or a no."

"I love you, Aarohi," he said as he took the ring from her hand and slid it onto her finger.

They both hugged each other, and Abhimanyu kissed her forehead first and then her lips. They both kissed each other passionately.

"I have one more surprise for you, Abhimanyu. Let's go home."

"What more do you have?"

"Oh, first, you come with me, Abhimanyu."

They both went to their room. Abhimanyu was shocked to see the view as a beautiful candlelight dinner setup was done in his room. He was surprised, but more than that, he adored his wife.

He pulled her closer by holding her waist.

"What are you doing, Abhimanyu?"

"You have given me permission, so shall we?"

"First, let's complete the dinner first."

"Aarohi," he pouted cutely.

"No, Abhimanyu, first dinner."

They both enjoyed each other's company while having dinner, feeding each other, and enjoying every moment in each other's presence.

After dinner, Abhimanyu pulled Aarohi closer. They both were very happy. Aarohi first kissed Abhimanyu's forehead, then his right cheek, then his left. Abhimanyu also kissed her forehead first, then her cheeks, then he kissed her lips. They both were enjoying each other's company very much.

Abhimanyu laid Aarohi on the bed and came over her. He licked her neck, sucking her shoulders. Aarohi was moaning his name. They both were just living in the moment.

Then Abhimanyu covered Aarohi and himself under the duvet, and they both were united as one soul finally.

The next morning, Aarohi was blushing, remembering last night. She was very happy that she finally got her love.

Aarohi's POV: -

I love him very much, and today he is with me finally. We both are together. I love him so, so much. I can go to any extent for him. Thank you, God, for giving me a life partner like him. But I don't trust my destiny. Whenever I am supposed to get happiness, something happens, and my life scatters. But this time, I don't want this. Please God, this time don't write anything that will break me. The person I love always leaves me, like my papa and mumma left me, the people who were closest to me. This time I can't lose my family and especially Abhimanyu. Please God.

A lone tear came in her eye by remembering her past.

"Why are you crying?" Abhimanyu asked worriedly.

"Nothing, Abhimanyu, I remembered my mumma and papa."

"I promise you, Aarohi, I won't let a tear come in your eyes."

"I know, Abhimanyu, you won't let it. Okay, get ready; otherwise, we will get late."

"I don't want to go today. I want to spend time with you only."

"Abhimanyu, you are a doctor, and you are supposed to work. Come on."

"Okay, if you are saying so, but my morning reward."

Aarohi pecked his lips, and they both went to the hospital for work.

**************************************
I know many of you don't want dispute in there relationship but as we know every relationship isn't perfect. Some disputes will be within them also and  a leap can also be there so please respect the story. Thank you so much for you immense love you are giving to my story.

Next update when target is completed.

Target:- 50+ votes

**************************************