Chapter 4:- What's Happening

This story is rocking guys. Thank you so much for giving your precious time. I have only one request from you all to please vote as well. As we compare the number of views and number of votes it has a huge difference. I am a medical student so chapters can be late sometime but I will try to update you as soon as possible.

Ok as per the first chapter many of you want Akshara to be negative and want a new hero for Aarohi to make Abhimanyu jealous. So I am working on these two topics further. Come on let's start the chapter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So, everyone, here are your room keys," Mahima said.

"Yes, in one room, two people will be living in pairs, so pairs are selected by Dr. Mahima," Harshvardhan said.

"Ok, sir," everyone replied.

Abhimanyu was standing with the help of Dr. Rohan as he was hurt.

"So, everyone, take your master keys," Harshvardhan said.

Dr. Rohan helped Abhimanyu and left him to his room. Abhimanyu was lying on the bed when a girl entered.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Dr. Abhimanyu, I also have the master key to this room," said Dr. Aarohi.

"What? I am sharing a room with you, Dr. Aarohi?"

"Wow, what luck. I am stuck with you again, Mr. Birla."

**************************************

"Harsh, I think our plan will work," Mahima said.

"Yes, bhabhi, I think you are right. Now, Abhimanyu and Aarohi will spend time with each other."

"Correct, Harsh. That's why we have intentionally given Aarohi and Abhimanyu the same room."

"Let's go, bhabhi. We need to give them some time. They are perfect for each other."

**************************************

"Ok, Aarohi, I will talk to sir to change our room."

I have no problem sharing the room. Don't think of it in a wrong way.

Why are you saying that? Abhimanyu questioned.

Because I don't want to create a ruckus here. Each girl and boy is provided a room,

and if we request to change rooms, they might think it's because of our past," Abhimanyu said, interrupting her.

"Correct, Mr. Birla."

"Ok, done."

"Ok, Dr. Abhimanyu, remove your shirt."

"What are you saying, Dr. Aarohi?"

"Hold your horses. I am saying this because you got hurt on the bus and need to apply medicine."

"That's nice of you, Dr. Aarohi, but there's no need."

"See, Dr. Birla, I am doing this only to not feel guilty. I am doing this because I am a doctor."

"Ok, Dr. Aarohi."

Abhimanyu removed his shirt and sat on the bed. Aarohi was applying medicine on his back. As she blew on it, it sent shivers down Abhimanyu's body. He was looking at Aarohi through the mirror, adoring her beauty.

After some time, Aarohi was blowing on Abhimanyu's wound. Abhimanyu turned his face.They both had an eye lock for a few minutes; their lips were inches apart, and they were completely lost in each other.

"I need to go," Aarohi said, trembling.

Abhimanyu came to his senses and just nodded. Aarohi was running in the corridor and was feeling something that couldn't be expressed. Akshara saw Aarohi.

"Aarohi, what are you doing here? And why are you sweating?"

"Nothing, Akshu. I am feeling hot, that's why I am shivering."

"I think you need to take a bath. By the way, Aaru, who is your partner?"

"That's Mr. Birla."

"What, Aaru? Abhimanyu is your partner. Bhaiya said to stay away from him."

"Yes, now what should I do?"

"It's only for 3-4 days. Try to adjust."

"Ok, Akshu, I will try."

Aaru went to the room again and didn't find Abhimanyu. She went to take a bath. After taking a bath, she came out in a bathrobe and was looking extremely hot. She forgot to lock the door, and just then Abhimanyu entered.

He was just staring at Aarohi and couldn't control himself. For him, Aarohi was looking breathtaking.

He moved out of the room quickly and was breathing heavily. They both didn't know what was happening with them.

It will be very difficult for me to spend 3 days with Aarohi in the same room. Aarohi is my love's sister, but why is she affecting me so much? I am really growing crazy. Let's spend some time with Akshara.

He went to Akshara, who was sitting near the poolside alone and spending quality time with herself. Abhimanyu approached her.

Hi, Akshara.

Hi, Abhimanyu.

What are you doing?

Nothing, I was just spending quality time with myself.

I want to tell you something, Akshara. I have loved you since I heard your voice. I am in love with you. Can you please accept my love?

See, Abhimanyu, I don't love you, but I can give you a chance.

Abhimanyu was on cloud night hearing that.

Here, Aarohi was also coming towards the poolside. As Aarohi was walking towards the pool, her leg sprained, and she was about to fall when a man held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Aryan, you!

Yes, Aaru.

What are you doing here?

"I am also here for what you are here. I am also invited."

"What, are you serious, Aryan?"

"Yes, Aaru, I am serious."

She hugged Aryan, and all of this was seen by Abhimanyu. He was burning with jealousy seeing Aryan and Aarohi close. He just wanted to pull Aarohi away from Aryan. He never felt that way when Akshu hugged a man.

All of them went to their rooms to change as there was a function in the evening. Abhimanyu decided not to talk about Aryan right now.

**************************************

As per your wish new person has entered Aarohi's life. Let's see Abhimanyu's jealously. Will he realise that he loves Aarohi not Akshara????

And if you want me write story on your any other favourite couple from serials so comment I will surely write.

And one more thing you want Manjari as a supporter of abhirohi or against abhirohi.

**************************************

Target 50+ votes.