Chapter 1:- I Don't Love Her!!!

Everyone was ready for the roka and looking very gorgeous. Akshara was the happiest among all as it was her Aaru's roka, and today she was going to tell her family members about her love of life. Aarohi was looking drop-dead gorgeous.

Here come the Birlas. Abhimanyu can't wait for his roka as he will be committed to his love of life. He was looking very handsome. Everyone was present in the hall of the Goenka house. Abhimanyu was waiting restlessly because Akshara and Aaru, both of them, were not present there.

Akshara brings Aarohi downstairs with her. They both were looking beautiful, and everyone was seeing them. Abhi was lost in his love for Akshu, and when Aaru stood beside him, he got a shock.

"What is this? I love Akshara, then why is Aarohi standing beside me?"

"What? You love Aarohi?" Kairav said.

"I never loved Aarohi, I love Akshu," Abhimanyu claimed.

Manjari was shocked as she thought Abhimanyu loves Aaru, not Akshu.

"Manjari, you can't handle a single thing," Harshvardhan said angrily.

All were shocked seeing the scenario. Birlas and Goenkas requested their guests to leave as there was some misunderstanding.

Manjari apologized to everyone for her mistake. Everyone was thinking about what to do now, and Aaru was standing quietly in a corner with no emotion.

"Ask Akshara, we both love each other," Abhimanyu said.

"Do you love Abhimanyu?" Harshvardhan asked.

"No, I don't love Abhimanyu.

Who said that I love him?" Akshara answered.

"I know, Akshara, you love me. Just because of Aarohi, you aren't accepting it."

"Nothing is like that, Abhimanyu. I don't love you."

"Enough!" Aarohi shouts.

"Didn't you know before coming here that your roka is fixed with me, not Akshu? You could have said it earlier that you don't love me, you love Akshu. This mess wouldn't have been created. Everything could have been sorted out before. But no, you want to do this drama today, on the day of the roka. And see your audacity, that after creating such a mess, you still didn't feel the need to apologize to me even once. Wow, Mr. Birla!

Abhimanyu paused for a second and saw the situation. He understood what Aarohi was trying to make him understand, but he was still stuck.

"I love Akshara, and I will only marry her.

"But I don't love you. Why can't you understand it?"

"Wasn't it love, Akshu? What moments we spent together."

"No, it was only friendship from my side, Abhimanyu."

This statement broke Abhi into hundreds of pieces.

"I think you all must leave," Bada Papa exclaimed.

"Abhimanyu, come, let's go home. All this mess is created by you," Manjari Harshvardhan said angrily.

Abhi wasn't ready to go, but his mother held his hand and took him along with her. Aarohi was crying, and the Goenka family was consoling her.

"Don't worry, Aaru. We will find a better guy for you," Badi Maa said, consoling her.

"My Aaru is the best, and Mr. Birla has lost a gem. Aaru, don't worry," Akshu said.

Everyone sang a song for her and tried to change her mood, and they all succeeded in it, whereas in the Birla mansion, everything was tense. Abhimanyu went to his room and locked it.

I know you love me, Akshara Goenka, and because of your sister, you aren't accepting my love. I know you won't be able to see me close to your sister. I am sorry, Aarohi, but I need to use you to get my love. It may hurt you, but it is best for the three of us. From tomorrow onwards, getting Akshara's mission starts. Once you accept my love for you, Akshu, I will always treat you as a queen," Abhimanyu said all this to himself.

He was somewhat guilty for what happened with Aarohi today but didn't do anything. Abhi took out his phone and kissed Akshu's picture.

"I love you, meri jaan, and I will always keep you as a queen, soon to be Mrs. Abhimanyu Birla.

**************************************

"Ok, Akshu, I know in all this mess you forgot to tell me one thing."

"What, what, Aarohi?" Akshu said, trembling.

"I know you want to introduce someone to the family. Let's speak to them about him."

"Leave it, Aaru. Today your heart is broken. Let's give it some time. Your soon-to-be jiju is very understanding."

Aarohi was trying to hide her pain behind the smile and they both went downstairs. What they heard shattered Aarohi and Akshara both.

"I think Abhimanyu is a good choice for Akshu," Mimi said.

"Are you serious, Mimi? Abhimanyu Birla broke Aarohi's heart, and still, you want our Akshu to marry him?"

"Arre, Kairav, it was just a misunderstanding which is cleared now," Mimi said.

"No, Maa, I think Kairav is right. How can you forget Aarohi's pain?" Bada Papa said.

"I am not saying to marry Akshu and Abhimanyu tomorrow itself. We will take some time as the situation handles," Mimi replied.

Aarohi was broken after hearing this from Mimi, and she ran to her room. Akshara couldn't handle this anymore and stood in front of Mimi.

"How can you do this, Mimi? I have told you several times that I don't love Abhimanyu. Aarohi loves him. I will never marry him. That's enough. Just think about Aaru," saying this before saying so, she went into her room and consoled Aarohi.

They both slept while hugging each other, and the day ends.

**************************************

I need an opinion from you all I have 3 options:-

1. Akshu should be negative.

2. Akshu should be positive.

3. New hero to make abhi jealous.

**************************************

Author's note:-

Thank you for giving your precious time to my story. This is my first Abhirohi story so do vote and comment. If there will be more than 50 votes per chapter I will update two chapters per day. So now this is in your hands.

Target 50+ votes.