Chapter 14:- Is Aarohi Kidnapped????

Akshara calls Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu, is Aarohi with you?

No, Akshara, what happened?

Actually, Aarohi hasn't returned home. She is not in the hospital. Where could she be? Wait, maybe Rudra has done something.

Wait, Akshara, who is this Rudra?

Aarohi's psychopathic lover. Maybe he has kidnapped Aarohi. And now Aarohi is with him.

But when did this Rudra return?

Akshara told him everything that had happened, which angered Abhimanyu a lot.

Why didn't you all complain to the police?

Aarohi asked for it, but the family refused, saying that we shouldn't stretch the topic any further.

Are you people crazy? Anything can happen to Aarohi. Let's go to the police station.

They all went to the police station, and Aarohi also came here.

"Aaru, what are you doing here?" Akshu asked.

"That Rudra had kidnapped me, but he forgot who Aarohi Goenka is. And now I am here to complain about him."

"Aarohi, are you crazy? If he had done something to you," Abhimanyu asked worryingly.

Aarohi told everything to the police officer.

They all went to Rudra's place where Aarohi was kidnapped.

Abhimanyu started to hit Rudra badly. Aarohi tried to stop him, but all in vain. Abhimanyu was about to punch Rudra's face, but Aarohi came in between.

"What are you doing? Why are you helping him?"

"I am not helping him. I am helping you. You can be jailed for this. Please stop it."

Seeing Aarohi, Abhimanyu stopped hitting Rudra.

"Mr. Rudra, did you kidnap Aarohi Goenka?"a police officer asked.

"No, sir, I didn't," Rudra replied.

"Sir, he is lying. You can check that room; you will find my phone there," Aarohi said.

As the police entered, her phone was there. The police officer asked how Aarohi came out of it.

PAST:-

"What the hell, Rudra kidnapped me. What to do now? My phone's battery is also dead," Aarohi thought.

"Aarohi, darling, today at 12 a.m. is our marriage. Are you happy?" Rudra said as he tried to touch her cheek, but she jerked his hand away.

Marrying you is impossible. I would rather die than marry you.

She quickly went to a room and locked herself in.

"I have tried to open each and every window, but they aren't , and the glass could also be broken as the window blinds are locked. What can you do, Aarohi?" Rudra kept banging the door continuously.

"Aarohi, open the door, or else in the next ten minutes, I will break it," Rudra threatened.

Aarohi went inside the washroom, saw the window, used it, jumped out, and freed herself.

Rudra opened the door.

"Where has Aarohi gone now? What will I do?"

PAST ENDS

"What, Aarohi, you jumped out of the window? You must be hurt," Abhimanyu asked out of concern.

"Not much, Abhimanyu."