dally x fem mermaid y/n: 💗☺two worlds apart 💗☺ pt3

Start from the beginning

The last thing I need was for him to aggravate me right now.

"Y/n" (dad)

"Why u in my room?"

"I need to talk to u." (Dad)

"And u couldn't wait till I come home?."

"It's important." (Dad)

I remained in the door from, where a curtain took place of a door. He sighed and told me to sit next to him, I said I was fine where I was. And he just started complaining.

"I've over heard u and ur mom talkin about this 'human' u love so much." (Dad)

"And?"

"U know how I feel about humans." (Dad)

"What that gotta do with me?"

"U should understand their no good for mer-folk like us. U should barley associate with that 'human boy'." (Dad)

I never thought a I felt like something was boiling inside me, it's more like strong feeling in my stomach that just made me mad when he said "human boy".

"First of all.. his NAME is DALLAS. And to u he might be a 'human boy' but I see more then that. He might not be anything to YOU; be he means something to me."

"Young lady-" (dad)

"Look just cuz u got problems with humans don't mean that I do. I never thought I see the day you'd be so-"

"What? Say it." (Dad)

I can't say the words I wanna say. And I heard dad chuckled in amusement as I didn't wanna say what I wanna say.

"Ur a dried up old biget." (Mom)

I looked up seeing mom taking my defense.

"Woman, u stay out of thi-." (Dad)

"Shut up I'm talkin!" (Mom)

I gave the dad the side eye, as my back remained turned from him. Mom always was the sassy one.

"I don't why the fuck u think, she should follow what u think humans are. Did u forget that u was human when u met me? " (mom)

Dad remained quiet; and I couldn't look at him right now. For the remainder I was silent- inside of me was telling me something bad was gonna happen.

"I heard enough out u woman!" (Dad)

"Who u think u talkin too!?" (Mom)

"Y/n u can be serious.. u really like this boy!?" (Dad)

"I love him dad!"

He couldn't find any words, or any part of his body to move. I didn't feel sorry either, he wanted the truth- I gave it to him.

"U- u can't be-" (dad)

"Sorry but not sorry. I love him dad, and he loves me. And u can't change my mind."

"Baby.. u go to yo man" (mom)

"Thank u mama."

She hugged me and gave me a locket for some reason, she said give it to him. It'll come in handy for something; I just hugged her and left. Hoping to see if dally was still there.

Mom p.o.v

"And u ought be a shame of urself."

"I'm not." (Dad)

"Don't u dare."

"Listen, if that 'human boy really loves her- he has to prove it." (Dad)

"What u mean?"

He didn't say anything but grabbed a spear. More like a harpoon. My eyes widened, and my heart dropped.

"Honey-"

"If he really want to be with her.. he has to defeat me first." (Dad)

With that he left, and of course I had to tell y/n. I hope I wouldn't be too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story and this was requested

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟💜)

Okay yall to be fair. Yall probably request pt 3 a long time ago, I'm sorry for the delay. But to be fair and make up for lost time- I'm letting yall choose the ending. Now as yall can tell what about to go down.

I want yall to choose the ending. Now there's only 2 options.

1: dally decided to be with y/n snd trade his legs for a tail

2: y/n gives up her tail.

And if u want the 2cd option this emojis is a vote: 💜💜

And option 1 votes: 💙💙

But anyway I hope yall enjoy this story. Now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall want pt4, drop it in the comments

And if yall have a request go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.