12

~Karlos~

I swear this girl is going to be the death of me. I carry her to my car and open the passenger seat and place her down. I shit the door and walk to the other side of the car and take my seat. I start the car and drive out of the parking lot. I don't face Alina but ask her for her adress. "No, Karlos please don't take me home." She says in horror. I turn my attention to her and see the horrified look upon her face. What the fuck has happened that she's so scared. I don't ask any further questions because I don't want her to get more upset than she already is.

My house it is.

It's a 15 minute drive to my place. Hopefully we'll be able to manage, or she might rip my head off at any moment. Alina makes it very clear that she doesn't like me but I don't mind.

5 minutes have gone past, it feels like fucking forever. Alina hasn't said a word nor have I. But she breaks the silence with her movement. She moves into and odd position, her back is facing the car door and she spreads her legs out, directly to my lap. "Alina what are you doing?" I ask trying to keep my eyes on the road. She doesn't acknowledge my question, but stares at me. I can feel her eyes lingering across my body. The car is heating up like crazy. It's so stuffy in here, I grab my spare hand and loosen my tie.

"Mr Reed, sorry to be a pain, but can you take my shoes off. My feet really hurt." She says in a light tone. The fuck? I swear she's trying to seduce me but this is Alina we're talking about. Although she seems all hard on the outside she'd never intentionally to something like this. I keep one hand on the steering wheel and bring my other to her shoes. She's wearing a deep read heel that matches her lipstick.

I don't think she realizes how challenging this is. Not because of the driving but because it's hard to stay focused. I speedily remove one heel and don't move my eyes from the road. I take the other off without a fuss and chuck them both bellow her seat. "Thank you." She says and remove my gaze slightly off the road and glance over her again. She's smiling while wiggling her toes.

I don't know how she remains so innocent and happy even after what happened. It's purely because she's drunk, something inside me wishes that I was drunk, because all I can think of is her terrified face and that prick Alex.

My thoughts are quickly interrupted by Alina. She's moving her feet right across my groin. "Alina stop moving." I demand, but it's like I'm invisible to her. She doesn't listen and keeps moving her feet. So I take my hand and hold her by her ankles so she can no longer move. I hope she hasn't noticed my semi hard dick under her. Why am I even reacting to this.

We stay like this until we reach the house and Alina walks barefoot in front of me to the door. I offered her to pick her up again but she declined. I didn't protest against it because the pathway up to the house has heating in it. Once we reach the door I unlock it and Alina stumbles inside the house.

I direct her to one of the many spare rooms in the house, but make sure it's close to my bedroom in case she's in need of anything. She sits on the bed and I tell her that I'll be right back with some clothes. I enter my room and look for some clothes.

I knock on the door and open it to find Alina patiently waiting on the side of the bed. "Sorry this is all I could find." I say handing her the black t-shirt and grey joggers. She takes them from my hands and shoos me out of the room. I return back to my bedroom and call it a night.