3

~Alina-

I woke up with a hassle and tried to avoid my room as much as possible, however every time I entered it bike threatened my throat. Being inside my apartment bothered me so much after everything that happened last night. So I quickly got ready for work and rushed out the door.

Once I reach the ground floor i rush to the parking lot as now I am running late. I unlock the car and step inside. Taking a seat in this car feels like magic eve time, it never gets old. I spent roughly 2 years saving on my new Audi A4. It cost a fucking fortune but was totally worth it. I don't know though it's kind of funny how I'm driving my dream car with my apartment being not so great. To be fair though who's seeing my apartment? Absolutely nobody. So I might as well have a nice car. Right?

I drove as fast as I could to the KR store and parked in my designated spot. Once I'm in the store I head straight to my top floor and get to work. Half of my weak days are spent organizing possibilities with my clients and the other half is me bringing their ideas to life. Today was Wednesday, manufacturing day. So that's why I headed straight to the top floor as this is where I make all garments. The tops floor is my favorite, and no I'm not just saying that because it's my floor I'm saying it because it's my 5 year old selves dream.

I quickly make a list of all the things that I need to complete today and I made a promise to myself to not think about Alex in a work environment. And got started.

Time flies by and now it's 5 pm and I've been working non stop. All employees are allowed 1 hour lunch breaks and a 15 minute break whenever they want, but I usually don't have time and it just seems like a waste of time to me. Although, today, I was exhausted i really i mean really needed some caffeine into my system. So I called Lily and asked her to grab me and herself some coffee.

She knocked on the door and entered and entered with a takeaway coffee cup and in her other hand a green coffee cup. "Lily what is that?"I simply asked staring blankly . "Don't give me that look I saw it at the coffee shop and couldn't help myself, and plus I don't have this shade of green."

Me and Lily are like polar opposites. I'm 100% sure she has an iced flat white with oat mild and caramel drizzle, me on the other hand, black americano. I don't know how she drinks pure sugar but i like my coffee to be as dark and harsh as possible.

Chugging at our drinks, Lily blabbers on about the most random things. But then it hit me. Yesterday Karlos FUCKING Reed entered the store and Lily gave me no warning. "Lily, are we just going to ignore the fact that Karlos was here as a client yesterday and you didn't think to tell me.," I say with a stern voice. "Um, well, about that..." She replies and doesn't come up with a lie quick enough. I shake my head at her in disappointment, while she gives me sincere look of guilt.

Her emotion quickly shifts and she smiles and nudges my arm with her elbow, "but isn't he gorgeous," she winks at me. "Lils, you do realize he owned the property your standing on," I say bluntly. "Oh so you don't disagree with me," she says while giving me the biggest grin. "Just admit it. And omg did you see his hair it was perfect and don't forget his muscles he is like massive,"lily rambles on. "Lily, stop, for your information he was a jerk to me yesterday so no he's not gorgeous he's a dick," I reply. He was good looking though? Her face flattens and she doesn't open her mouth again.

After our 15 minute break was over I sent Lily away with other tasks and got back to work.

The same thing happens yet again, time flies by and for the second today i check the time and it's 9 pm. I've completed everything on my list today so I can go home. I take the elevator to the ground floor and exit the building.

Lily catches me walking to my car and says, "since you were so snarky this morning I thought I'd let you know the one and only Karlos Reed will be here tomorrow for his fitting." My stomach churns, and I'm not sure why. "Ok thank you," I respond dryly. "Is that all, you were doing all that complaining for nothing. Ugh whatever, I'll see you tomorrow bye love you." Without a chance to respond she stumbles off to her car and heads off.

Now I'm walking to my car but the heat in my stomach hasn't left. I brush it off and head home for a good nights sleep.