9

~Alina~

Once I arrive I swing open the curtains to find Karlos sitting in a seat cross legged and with a pair of scissors turning around his finger. Once he sees me he swiftly stops fiddling with the scissors and puts them on the desk. He stands from his chair, not removing his eyes off of me.

"Sorry I was just grabbing your suits." Is all I can think of. He slowly walks to me, but this time white a more sincere look, it almost seems fake. I know how much he truly dislikes me. I mean I've caused him so much unnecessary faff. "Alina, are you ok." He says.
"Yeah why would I not be?" I reply.
"Alina, stop acting dumb, the whole situation yesterday, are you hurt, Alina did he hurt you." He says. All the thoughts come rushing back in and I almost feel sick again. My eyes lower to his knuckles and there busted with dried blood. "I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to see that, sorry for the inconvenience." I say. He looks at me confused then follows my gaze to his own hands. "Oh, this is nothing. Alina tell me who that was yesterday," he continues.
"It's nobody, I mean I don't know who it was." I lie. "Now please can we carry of with the fitting, forget about it ok." I say coldly. I walk straight past him not allowing him to speak again.

I grab the suits and hand them over so he can change in the changing room. He heads over and moments later he speaks again, "if you want to watch me like last time, feel free." He says. Seriously did I really think looking at him undress was slick and that he wouldn't notice. Blood rushed to my cheeks, I'm so embarrassed.

He reappears and is now wearing the full suit. I kind of get what he meant last time because this looks so good, even better than my idea, but obviously I'm not going to say that. "I don't see what the difference is, but it looks fine." I say while he makes his was to the stage. "Alina, you don't need to get upset but we both know this looks better." He replies with a grin.
"It looks fine in my opinion." I say.
"Fine?" He huffs, "you know I look better than 'fine'"
"Well then great I managed to create your vision perfectly."I respond.
"Don't get too excited kitten, I didn't say that." He says. Kitten. Why did he just call me that? And why does it have an effect on me, my face is beginning to burn up again. Fuck. What a jerk.

"I did a great job what are you talking about?"I ask genuinely confused. "Your technique is off. The stitching around the arms could use some work. And the hem on the trousers are irregular." He says with pride. He must be joking I spent hours on these suits. And suits are so hard to sew but I thought I did a good job. "Don't get all upset kitten we still haven't tried on the shirt." He says while glancing at me up and down. "Stop calling me that." I demand. He doesn't respond and grabs the shirt from the dressing room and comes back with it in his hands.

I ask why he didn't put it on but he doesn't respond. Keeping his eyes on me he takes off the jacket and tosses it onto the counter. Next goes his shirt, revealing his defined abs and a cluster of tattoos right beneath his neck that spirals down his arm. Fuck. I can see his body moving up and down with each breath and how his muscles flex.

I notice that I'm just staring at his torso, so I quickly turn around and cover my eyes. "Ew what are you doing Mr Reed." I say trying to redeem myself. He asks me, "what do you mean 'ew' you were just drooling over me." I ignore his comment. "Mr Reed go back to the dressing room and put the shirt on there." I command. I can hear him rustling but he definitely doesn't move position. "Turn around." He orders. I tell him to cover himself then I will. He claims he's put on the shirt and repeats his command. I turn with my eyes still covered with my hand, and remove it.

He's still stood there without a shirt. "Karlos I thought you said you had put the shirt on." I say while tuning my back on him again. "What happened to calling me Mr Reed kitten." He says. Fuck i completely forgot. I cough and apologize, but I can only hear him scoff. "I'm not trying to seduce you Alina I need your help. You saw my hands I can't do up the buttons my knuckles hurt." He says. Ohh. I'm such an idiot.

I slowly turn again this time without my hand covering my eyes. This time his got the shirt on but just needs help with the buttons I don't say a work and start from the top. I can't stop staring at what's underneath the shirt. I loose focus and struggle with every button. My heart rate increases and my face is definitely red right now. Once I reach the last button and I can't get it to close. "It would've taken me less than this." Karlos says.
"Leave me alone at least im trying." I reply and finally get the last button done. I step out of the way so he can get a full view of himself in the mirror.

I'm staring at his dark eyes waiting for a reaction, but as usual he doesn't give me one. "So.." I wait for a response. "It looks fine." He says. This man makes me go insane, I didn't spend this long making his clothes for him to say it looks fine. "I'll keep it on, so you don't have to worry about struggling to get it off." He says while grabbing the jacket off the counter and putting it on. He heads to the curtains but he's forgotten something.

He stops directly before the curtain and shifts to face me again. With a confused look upon his face he says, "do I have to pay you for this." He's just as confused as I am, he owns the store but I work here and I did do my job. Would it be right to accept money? "I don't think so?" I say.
He's still looking at me confused and I'm most definitely mirroring his expression.

After this I don't think I'll ever see Karlos ever again which is odd, the 3 times I've met him he's been so involved. I've definitely seemed like an open book to him. I don't want to seem like more of a bitch so I say, "don't worry about it." He nods at me and turns around, but just as he's about to leave I say, "But Mr Reed, you owe me." He scoffs and leaves.