23 Please Me

"Very good."

Prince Louis curved his lips, revealing a satisfied smile. He regained his composure and rewarded me with a gentle kiss on the lips. "Well done, my puppy."

I felt a hidden excitement within me. The insecurity inside me screamed for escape, yet I yearned to be controlled by a more dominant lover.

"Your Highness, I will obey you." My eyes were hazy as I pressed my forehead against his shoulder, my body trembling and convulsing from his teasing.

My words caught Prince Louis off guard, and the next moment, an intense storm of kisses followed!

At this moment, the man who was playing with me looked like an innocent madman. He repeatedly sucked my lips until they turned swallow, while one of his hands roughly kneaded my breasts, changing its shape as if molding soft dough.

His other hand tightly held my waist as he kept rubbing against my thighs with his lower body. The intense sensations all over my body made my mind dizzy. The sounds I had been suppressing by biting my lower lip were finally released as I shamelessly moaned and called out his name. Prince Louis responded with even more passionate kisses and actions.

Time seemed to lose meaning, and the blue light from the wine cellar and the starry night blurred before my eyes. My hands were still tied behind my back as I lay exhausted over him, gasping for breath in small, shallow breaths. Both of us were soaked with desire. Yet clearly, Prince Louis still craved more.

I watched the beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he restrained his desires. After hesitating for a moment, I gestured for him to release my hands.

Once I regained my freedom, I panted, trying to compose myself. I tucked a strand of hair that was obstructing my view behind my ear and then slowly knelt down.

Prince Louis clearly hadn't expected me to take this step.

His pupils constricted, half of his body obscured in darkness while the other half was illuminated by the moonlight, revealing a beastly and fierce expression.

"Mate..." he sighed. Contrasting this expression, his actions when he caressed my hair were surprisingly gentle and cautious.

Using his fingers, he put my hair to one side, lovingly caressing my fair and slender neck and the raised collarbone.

I pursed my lips and knelt before his suit pants, using trembling fingers to undo his zipper. Lowering my head, I took his member into my mouth.

This was my first time attempting such a thing, although it wasn't comfortable.

Yet Prince Louis's expression, soaked in desire, gave me immense encouragement. After managing to adjust somewhat, I attempted to go even deeper, unintentionally eliciting a suppressed low growl from the man above me.

Prince Louis' face contorted with the effort to restrain himself. After a few seconds, he couldn't bear the inner urge any longer and cursed, pushing my head down forcefully.

His member nearly deformed my mouth, and its depth almost reached my esophagus, making me feel the urge to vomit. I let out a sob, unable to resist his actions, tightening my throat, which only excited Prince Louis even more.

He called out my name incoherently, praising me while holding my head between his thighs, pressing me down again and again onto his lower body. My head was unable to think anymore, and my only thought was to end this as quickly as possible.

However, this process was much longer than I had imagined. I felt that thing in my mouth grow even larger, like a pulsating red-hot iron, almost piercing me from top to bottom.

Until the corners of my eyes turned red, and tears soaked my hair, I was on the verge of suffocation when he suddenly pulled his member out forcefully.

At the same time, I coughed violently. I even ignored the cold semen that sprayed on my face, supporting myself on the sofa and dry heaving twice before finally calming down.

Prince Louis's heavy breathing gradually subsided. He came to his senses, looking at my disheveled appearance, clearly feeling somewhat guilty.

"Claire, I'm sorry. I got carried away," he handed me a glass of water and wiped my cheeks with a wet tissue, comforting me with gentle kisses. I wiped away the tears from the corners of my eyes and said in a somewhat calm but hoarse voice, "It's okay, Your Highness."

In a way, witnessing the composed and calm prince lose control because of me was indeed a performance worth the price.

Prince Louis's fingers gently caressed my cheeks.

We stared into each other's eyes, and slowly, we exchanged another kiss.

This kiss was free from any lustful colors, only filled with warmth and sweetness, perhaps even accompanied by a hidden ripple in our hearts.

Midnight arrived, and the moon climbed higher into the sky.

Under the clear moonlight, the wine cellar was dim and quiet. I leaned tiredly against his shoulder, draped in Prince Louis's oversized suit jacket. The air purifier quickly cleared away the remaining musky scent, leaving only the faint fragrance of wine and the light scent of cologne emanating from the man beside me.

"What are you thinking?" he asked me.

"I'm thinking," I said softly, covering his large hand with my own, my eyelids growing heavier and heavier, "if only time could just stop at this moment."

"Just you and me, only the two of us."

Prince Louis listened quietly as I spoke.

"If people didn't have to consider the future, they might have fewer worries."

Even if I were strong, I was still just a young girl. I had just lost my family and the person I loved, experienced betrayal like never before. I hadn't even finished college, not knowing where my future would lead.

Despite being pursued by a prince, a situation that would likely make most girls green with envy, there remains an unshakable sense of apprehension in my heart.

Can I truly become his Luna?

So, even though I took the initiative to embrace Prince Louis today, I've already prepared myself for the possibility that one day in the future, he might leave me just like Joe did.

I mock myself, thinking that harboring such thoughts might lessen the blow if it ever happens.

Prince Louis didn't say a word. He simply held me tighter in his arms.

As I drifted into slumber, I faintly heard his voice as if it came from a distant place:

"I'll always be by your side. I promise."