9 Stay With Me

This is a public place!

Before he could make his next move, I hurried away from him and ran through the door.

"I think I'd like to have a visit first." I said quickly.

I didn't look back at his expression, but I heard his laughter grow louder.

This bad guy!

......

This villa is incredibly spacious, far beyond what I had imagined.

It has seven bedrooms, three studies, two kitchens, and three living rooms, with each bedroom having its own ensuite bathroom. The villa spans three floors, and at the very top is a glass conservatory filled with roses and geraniums, accompanied by an outdoor terrace with a swimming pool.

"Looks like a great place to throw a party," I stood at the edge of the terrace, looking down and couldn't help but exclaim.

"Parties? I rarely attend parties," he stood half a step behind me and replied.

"Don't you ever bring your friends home for parties?" I looked at him, surprised. I had assumed that someone like him, a member of the royal family, would be living it up every night or end up drunk, surrounded by a group of sexy women. Just like Bruce Wayne, the Gotham playboy.

"Do you have any misconceptions about me?" He leaned against the wall, arms crossed, raising an eyebrow. The lines of his muscles were faintly visible under his shirt, "I'm not the kind of playboy who changes girlfriends every month. In fact, I have very few friends."

"So, what do you usually do?"

"I read, daydream, manage my company and stocks, punish some werewolves who break the law, occasionally go rock climbing or engage in sports. Unless it's necessary, I try to stay away from those kinds of social events."

After saying that, he seemed to remember something and smirked at me, his lips curling up, "Of course, today's party is an exception."

I raised an eyebrow, "I'm honored, the wolf version of Mr. Wayne."

He chuckled softly. Stroking his glistening curled golden hair, he walked over and reached out, placing his hand on my waist. I stiffened. But he seemed completely unaware, maintaining his position and leading me down the stairs.

"Your Highness, I can walk by myself..."

"We're here," he casually interrupted me, opening a bedroom door on the second floor, "This will be your room from now on."

I widened my eyes slightly. The bedroom in front of me was incredibly spacious and cozy, with pale yellow ornate wallpaper adorning the walls. A white, European-style bed sat in the center of the room. Soft white curtains hung down to the wooden floor. In addition, there was a lily-shaped art deco table lamp in the corner and an LV-style dressing table.

It looked like the kind of place where the daughters of billionaires would live in movies.

But what captivated me the most about this bedroom was the window directly facing the door.

The villa was backed by the forest, and outside the window, there was an unobstructed view of the trees and rolling waves of the sea. The setting sun cast its radiant light on the surface of the sea, and the sea breeze gently blew my long hair at the temples. I stood at the door, staring blankly at the breathtaking scenery before me, feeling as if I were in a dream.

"What's wrong? Not satisfied? Due to the lack of time, we've only prepared this room for you. If you don't like it, I'll have the butler arrange a different room for you tomorrow."